+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forgotten What Christmas Was Like

Forgotten What Christmas Was Like

Kids have been gone for a while, usually just me & the missus until they call in about mid morning, very civilised. This year though my daughter, son in law & two kids have moved in with us while their house sale & moving into their new house is completed. Thank God my hangover was yesterday after a full drinking shift with Jimmy the Jock up & back to Bolton on Saturday. Forgot how early 3 year olds get up on Christmas morning😳😳

Re: Forgotten What Christmas Was Like

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Kids have been gone for a while, usually just me & the missus until they call in about mid morning, very civilised. This year though my daughter, son in law & two kids have moved in with us while their house sale & moving into their new house is completed. Thank God my hangover was yesterday after a full drinking shift with Jimmy the Jock up & back to Bolton on Saturday. Forgot how early 3 year olds get up on Christmas morning����
    Mine are grown up now, but yeah, been there done that, etc.
    I remember many times going to bed at some ridiculous time, having finally sorted the kids' stuff, and barely resting my head on the pillow...
    then "He's been! He's been!"

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Mine are grown up now, but yeah, been there done that, etc.
    I remember many times going to bed at some ridiculous time, having finally sorted the kids' stuff, and barely resting my head on the pillow...
    then "He's been! He's been!"
    Many a Christmas morning years ago half pissed, ridiculous time of the morning putting toys together, looking for batteries etc, great fun.........I think😂😂

I remember having to ring a friend up on Xmas eve to come and build a bike for my kids , due to my selfish Xmas Eve all dayer, that man is still a god to me to this very day.