+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool V Swansea

Liverpool V Swansea

How bad are that lot down west? It’s only by some poor finishing Liverpool aren’t 4 up.
    That Mcburnie kid....he’s no Michu is he ? 😂😂😂

Re: Liverpool V Swansea

They started talking about "the Swansea way" on the commentary over here. I almost puked.

a fishing post surely ? We ship six goals in two games, no points, drop out of 'the automatics' (early I know.....) and you have the neck to mock a side playing the might of Liverpool.

Some just invite ridicule.................

They might ship 6 in this though...................

4-0 at the moment

65 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    a fishing post surely ? We ship six goals in two games, no points, drop out of 'the automatics' (early I know.....) and you have the neck to mock a side playing the might of Liverpool.

Some just invite ridicule.................

They might ship 6 in this though...................
    😂😂😂

five

If we'd have won this morning, this game would have been a very satisfying conclusion.

On a positive note we not dropped position at the bottom

I've no hate against them and think they have brought lots of business and limelight to South Wales during their stay in the prem, I agree with the bookies on their pending relegation who have them priced at 1/5 to go down.

But judging on the money spent with Paddy power today with no return, I may be wrong. I had two 6 team accas both with City, one to win and one plus a goal and they were the only team that let me down in both bets :-(

Would you agree, your hopes of staying up are very slim now ?

For Maxim......Sorry

Swansea are shot, it will be a miracle if they manage to get 25+ points to stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    On a positive note we not dropped position at the bottom
    fair enough

1/5. Thats a bit stingy.

Man City are 1/50 to finish first and Swansea are only 1/5 to finish in the bottom three?

Would you agree, your hopes of staying up are very slim now ?

For Maxim......Sorry
    Ultra slim

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Swansea are shot, it will be a miracle if they manage to get 25+ points to stay up.
    It will be a miracle if they get 25 points in total. They are terrible.

Yes Swans are awful and we shipped 5 goals at Anfield, where we won last season. Your lot shipped 4 at home to.....oh yeah, Fulham. Save your mocking until you're in a position to mock.

Graeme Le Saux is ripping Swansea to shreds on the post game over here. Brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    1/5. Thats a bit stingy.

Man City are 1/50 to finish first and Swansea are only 1/5 to finish in the bottom three?
    7/2 to stay up or a cheeky 3000/1 if you fancy them for top 4

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Yes Swans are awful and we shipped 5 goals at Anfield, where we won last season. Your lot shipped 4 at home to.....oh yeah, Fulham. Save your mocking until you're in a position to mock.
    I feel in a position to mock confidently. Cheers.

Would you like a tissue?

7/2 to stay up or a cheeky 3000/1 if you fancy them for top 4
    Can they mathematically still get in the top 4?

We are going up you are going down mug

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It will be a miracle if they get 25 points in total. They are terrible.

They were awful and if Liverpool had been on their game in the first half it could have been far worse they really should have had another 3 in the second half.

Too true jack no way they can mock after today,but here’s the rub with the way your team is playing the best you can hope for is you’ll be in the same division as them next season.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Can they mathematically still get in the top 4?
    If 70 points is taken as a rough average to get into 4th place, then they'd need 3.166667 points a game to get there. If they won all of their games, 67 would have got them into 4th 2 seasons ago.

37 points is the average points tally needed for Premier League survival. That's 24 from 18 games. If they fail to get anything from their return fixtures against Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea, that becomes 24 from 12 games. Allowing for a few draws, Swansea arguably need 7 wins against teams outside the top 6. That means an allowance of 2 defeats maximum from those 12 games or hope that the points tally needed for survival is lower than average.