+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chin up chaps.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Chin up chaps.

Id have Morrisson straigjt back in. But that wouldnt have made a difference today.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Id have Morrisson straigjt back in. But that wouldnt have made a difference today.
    I'm not sure about that. We've given away some really sloppy goals today which came about from a lack of understanding about how to defend as a team. I think Morrison makes the defence play properly while Bamba and Manga are just a little too sloppy in some of their decision making. I don't think they score any of their goals the way they did if Morrison had been organising the defence.

We are missing him far more than we realise, and I'm concerned that we haven't heard anything about his injury. I think the normal recovery time is 3 to 6 weeks - and then there will be match fitness to recover too.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I'm not sure about that. We've given away some really sloppy goals today which came about from a lack of understanding about how to defend as a team. I think Morrison makes the defence play properly while Bamba and Manga are just a little too sloppy in some of their decision making. I don't think they score any of their goals the way they did if Morrison had been organising the defence.

We are missing him far more than we realise, and I'm concerned that we haven't heard anything about his injury. I think the normal recovery time is 3 to 6 weeks - and then there will be match fitness to recover too.
    Agree with this.