+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock's plans fo signings.

Warnock's plans fo signings.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42488346

So he's after one permanent signing and a few loan players? I thought we'd be after two midfielders , a winger and a left back to cover or challenge Bennett. Hope the link works.

Re: Warnock's plans fo signings.

I am pretty sure deals are in place and we will see new faces certainly in time for Sunderland, if not Mansfield.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I am pretty sure deals are in place and we will see new faces certainly in time for Sunderland, if not Mansfield.
    Are you able to go into any detail about why you think this?

No absolutely not, no inside knowledge like the fans lEaDer likes to pretend.
    Just based on past Warnock dealings and what has been said publicly by him and Tan.
    Don't forget Warnock had Bamba, Junior; Richardson and another in the bag before he even signed for us.
    Like I speculated I fully expect signings very soon in the New Year.

Fair enough. I can't stand it when these things drag on to the last day of the window. If you need new blood, why waste 4 or 5 games?

I agree he already knows who he wants. Short listed to 3 or 4 at the very least.

Edit sorry plus I mean he's been in touch with their agent.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Fair enough. I can't stand it when these things drag on to the last day of the window. If you need new blood, why waste 4 or 5 games?
    For the simple reasons teams generally don't let players go unless they've got their own replacements in.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Are you able to go into any detail about why you think this?
    BeCAusE ThE LeADEr hAS saID oN tHe DArK Side. Amazing where he gets all his inside information from

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    BeCAusE ThE LeADEr hAS saID oN tHe DArK Side. Amazing where he gets all his inside information from
    Who is the leader, where doth he come from ,will he come among us ,can we praise him on high , has he spoken from high, to guide us on our path ?