+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arguably the biggest load of nonsense to have been published by Wales Online

Arguably the biggest load of nonsense to have been published by Wales Online

Re: Arguably the biggest load of nonsense to have been published by Wales Online

I thought you of all people would have enjoyed the obscure stats Eric

Re: Arguably the biggest load of nonsense to have been published by Wales Online

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I thought you of all people would have enjoyed the obscure stats Eric
    Well, yes, that's true, but I draw the line at the suggestion that we should be worried about playing Preston because of our results against teams playing in white.

God help us when were playing the basement jacks next season.

I did comment on their twitter feed that Preston normally play in yellow away colours when there is a clash and are likely to do so Fri

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I did comment on their twitter feed that Preston normally play in yellow away colours when there is a clash and are likely to do so Fri
    Don't spoil their fun. It's a quiet week between Christmas and New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If Vinnie sees that, we'll be playing in 'lucky red'

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    If Vinnie sees that, we'll be playing in 'lucky red'
    Or white