+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Caulker has left QPR

Caulker has left QPR

Free agent now.
    What a waste of talent

Re: Caulker has left QPR

Was just about to type “no thanks” thinking the thread would suggest having a punt.
    But yeah, he’s had his demons, I’m sure he will have a few offers though.

I always rated him. Can't imagine he's not good enough for QPR. Maybe they were paying him too much.

He was often caught out of position for us, but was immune to criticism for the most part.

IMO he's only looked like a Prem defender when he played alongside Williams with the Jacks.

Rumour on twitter is he's signed a pre-contract for Celtic, so he's off to the pub league in summer.

He’ll never refind his form. As athletic and good as he was he’ll never cut the mustard at championship ever again due to his past demons.

I wish him all the best

I thought he led well for the first half of our Prem season and could have gone on to much better things, but what a shame personal issues have got the better of him.

Sounds like wage off load and tapped , oh bloody its nearly January

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sounds like wage off load and tapped , oh bloody its nearly January
    hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    He was often caught out of position for us, but was immune to criticism for the most part.
    Exactly.

Shit player that looked the part but never produced. Plenty of muppets on here said Noone flatters to deceive. However Caulker epitomises that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Rumour on twitter is he's signed a pre-contract for Celtic, so he's off to the pub league in summer.
    Nice work if you can get it. 50,000 crowds, medals and a European (mis)adventure every year.