+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preston score predictions

Re: Preston score predictions

Remember Cedric’s predictions?
    They were absolutely hilarious, someone posted as Cedric’s Bookmaker as well

Anyway, 4-0 City.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's how you do it, Jeremy!

Predict defeat!

Go full out negative and dare the footballing gods to kick sand in Neil Warnock's face.

But then all the good work is spoilt it by the double bluff rider at the end.... 'As ever I hope I'm wrong'.

A proper 'glass half empty' defeatist would announce a night of misery loud and proud, with no backsliding!
    Very funny comrade!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's how you do it, Jeremy!

Predict defeat!

Go full out negative and dare the footballing gods to kick sand in Neil Warnock's face.

But then all the good work is spoilt it by the double bluff rider at the end.... 'As ever I hope I'm wrong'.

A proper 'glass half empty' defeatist would announce a night of misery loud and proud, with no backsliding!
    If you have blind faith then good for you. But no football club can win every game. It's not about being a defeatist; it is about giving an honest and realistic assessment of how things are seen at present.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Remember Cedric’s predictions?
    They were absolutely hilarious, someone posted as Cedric’s Bookmaker as well

Anyway, 4-0 City.

Cedric always predicted that City would get a hiding. Every bloody match, against .. whoever and whenever ;)
    On the occasions where, we did get a drubbing - as any team might - he would become very aloof, and proud of his 'predictive skills'.

It was a comedy wind-up for sure. Funny though!

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If you have blind faith then good for you. But no football club can win every game. It's not about being a defeatist; it is about giving an honest and realistic assessment of how things are seen at present.
    Blind faith? Not me!

I'm very nervous about this one - but don't know how to call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    True that, 4 points from 15 is relegation form.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    F*ck it - City to win.
    I hope we run riot.

I've not jinxed anything - if I had that power I wouldn't be sitting here typing this now... ;)

3-1 City.
    I was close, c'mon..