+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morals

Morals

Re: Morals

Nice try. I'd wager that nobody here cares what Hartson says about anything at all.

Did you discuss 'morals' much with your friends in the Israeli Army?

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    The effort of writing a post that was almost sensible, informed and relevant was too much for you (the Tomlin post a few days back)?

So you have reverted to type. Pig ignorant, bigoted and cretinous! And the irony of you pretending to post on morals?

Jursset, the shame of Bristol, Henley and Tel Aviv is back. Like a fart in a lift!

Where’s the bigoted in that post?!?
    Or even ignorant!!

Where’s the bigoted in that post?!?
    Or even ignorant!!
    In English please.

Hartson could have played for Swansea seens as he always banged on about it being a dream to do so but he never.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The effort of writing a post that was almost sensible, informed and relevant was too much for you (the Tomlin post a few days back)?

So you have reverted to type. Pig ignorant, bigoted and cretinous! And the irony of you pretending to post on morals?

Jursset, the shame of Bristol, Henley and Tel Aviv is back. Like a fart in a lift!
    Agreed. Jursset actually posted something with substance, and I was taken aback. Shame he's gone back to his normal unfunny, boring self.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Hartson could have played for Swansea seens as he always banged on about it being a dream to do so but he never.
    It came down to Money, His agent contacted them by all accounts, they could not afford his wage demands

Presumably you realise he made that quote in 2006 rather than 5 hours ago on twitter so I don't know what his morals a decade later are like. I do know that six years previously he pulled out of a Wales game after failing a medical for his dream £5.5m move to Rangers fell through though. Probably the pelanty of his moral code rather than his fitness at a guess!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Presumably you realise he made that quote in 2006 rather than 5 hours ago on twitter so I don't know what his morals a decade later are like. I do know that six years previously he pulled out of a Wales game after failing a medical for his dream £5.5m move to Rangers fell through though. Probably the pelanty of his moral code rather than his fitness at a guess!
    Yep,jurs,have a read.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...tson-deal.html

Also he went to Rangers for a medical at some point in his career.

Easy to say he wouldn't do it though isn't it.

I remember putting money in a bucket for Hartson. Why I don’t know. Done all his money gambling so we put money in a bucket cos he had cancer. He never thanked us. I had the opportunity to tell him he was an ungrateful Jack Bastard in Bordeaux last summer. Tw@t.

I thought Israeli military types were supposed to be really clever. Were you one of the kick a Palestinian woman in the back kind of soldiers?

The fat Kent would have signed for anyone if the price was right I don't care what he says.

Slavery was ok then?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Slavery was ok then?
    Dunno if you mean what I said but he would obviously sign for anyone that would pay him a good wage so why would he say otherwise.

Morals from the guy who kicked a team mate in the head. Ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Oh dear, Jursett really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Good, never wanted the ginger kent here anyway.

As a striker and a pundit, not being able to say the word “penalty” sums up the amount of brain cells the ugly f’cker has.

He was offside for Lutons winning goal in the cup game in 94 aswell.

Some say that time is a great healer- I'll let you know in due course if that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I remember putting money in a bucket for Hartson. Why I don’t know. Done all his money gambling so we put money in a bucket cos he had cancer. He never thanked us. I had the opportunity to tell him he was an ungrateful Jack Bastard in Bordeaux last summer. Tw@t.
    I am ashamed to say i didnt put any in, He has made it very clear he hates us, loves to slag us of whenever he can. I never felt the love that day

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    He was offside for Lutons winning goal in the cup game in 94 aswell.

Some say that time is a great healer- I'll let you know in due course if that's true.
    He spent most of the afternoon offside or elbowing people the kent.

"Dad at the weekend, you're just a dad at the weekend..."

“You know we have a saying.
    You may leave Swansea, but Swansea never leaves you.”

John Hartson