+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff pull out of bid for Jonny Hayes

Cardiff pull out of bid for Jonny Hayes

Re: Cardiff pull out of bid for Jonny Hayes

Maybe they are just re hashing a story from last summer?!

We usually sign them when injured.
    Could we get him now for half price now ,as he's slightly broken now ??

Shows how much the club has progressed, we now do not need to sign players with broken legs

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Shows how much the club has progressed, we now do not need to sign players with broken legs
    I believe there was a previous thread about Hayes, could you please, in the circumstances consider merging these posts.

Many thanks and very best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I believe there was a previous thread about Hayes, could you please, in the circumstances consider merging these posts.

Many thanks and very best wishes.
    Eh ? ? ?

have i missed something here ? ? ?

I must admit, i havent been on much over Christmas

I agree with Nick. It's difficult to navigate the forum without bumping into a Jonny Hayes thread. The Jonny Owen one adds to the confusion. Let's hope a Jonny Foreigner one doesn't appear.

Eh ? ? ?

Eh?

The post wasn’t necessarily aimed at you. Get that chip off your shoulder.

There is several posts now with the word 'Eh' repeated in them.

I wish to draw attention to this by whining like a six year old while wiggling my ar$e hoping desperately for attention.

Many thanks

Eh ? ? ?

He's pouting.

There was a thread on Tomlin near the top of the front page yesterday, he even commented on it.

He then posted a controversial opinion in a whole new thread of his own, knowing the same comment in the newer thread would be buried and therefore starve him of attention.

I mentioned there was another thread, logged off, came back to 1 merged thread and Nick moaning I get my own way

If anyone posts another Hayes thread and they both appear on the front page, may I suggest merging them. If there are a few a season old...Just leave the old moany twat to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post

I wish to draw attention to this by whining like a six year old while wiggling my ar$e hoping desperately for attention.

I must warn however that I will go into manchild denial mode and get gobby with anyone who mentions it.

Many thanks
    The attention seeking by so called grown men is embarrassing. Him and that carrot cruncher should be banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Eh?

The post wasn’t necessarily aimed at you. Get that chip off your shoulder.

You quoted my post, so it was aimed at me, i was simple asking if i had missed something, which thanks to dembethewarrior, i now know what has happened, no chip on my shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post

Many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He's pouting.

There was a thread on Tomlin near the top of the front page yesterday, he even commented on it.

He then posted a controversial opinion in a whole new thread of his own, knowing the same comment in the newer thread would be buried and therefore starve him of attention.

I mentioned there was another thread, logged off, came back to 1 merged thread and Nick moaning I get my own way

If anyone posts another Hayes thread and they both appear on the front page, may I suggest merging them. If there are a few a season old...Just leave the old moany twat to it.
    a simple explanation cheers

You quoted my post, so it was aimed at me, i was simple asking if i had missed something, which thanks to dembethewarrior, i now know what has happened, no chip on my shoulder

a simple explanation cheers
    Dim problem