+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: have these 3 loses came at a good time

have these 3 loses came at a good time

Just before the transfer market opens

Vinnie has been around to see them

Surely he will give NW a few quid to spend ? ? ?

Re: have these 3 loses came at a good time

We need three PL players in on loan. So we'll see.

Probably.

Not a bad point to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Just before the transfer market opens

Vinnie has been around to see them

Surely he will give NW a few quid to spend ? ? ?
    It's more likely that super Vincent Tan will be asking why Warnock's big summer signing is not playing. If Tan is asking that question, he would go up in my estimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    It's more likely that super Vincent Tan will be asking why Warnock's big summer signing is not playing. If Tan is asking that question, he would go up in my estimation.
    Played last night.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Played last night.
    Hasn't been playing though, has he? And we all know how naively Tan views the beautiful, history laden sport of football.

It always amuses me how people think Tan has changed. The only difference between Tan 2017 and Tan 2012 is the loss of interest. He's still the same man who judges keepers on goals scored. I suspect he may now understand that a team placed 24th can beat a team placed 1st. I hope he has, then he may start to appreciate the wonders of football.

Tan will not alter the "budget" to push the team on but, if anyone can get him to open his wallet, Warnock can. Not sure it makes much financial sense for the club to take a gamble though.

I would say yes they have, better than our usual Feb blip.

A lot of fixture congestion of others does help our current poor run.

We're not the only strugglers ask Blades fans they were flying

Hasn't been playing though, has he? And we all know how naively Tan views the beautiful, history laden sport of football.

It always amuses me how people think Tan has changed. The only difference between Tan 2017 and Tan 2012 is the loss of interest. He's still the same man who judges keepers on goals scored. I suspect he may now understand that a team placed 24th can beat a team placed 1st. I hope he has, then he may start to appreciate the wonders of football.

Tan will not alter the "budget" to push the team on but, if anyone can get him to open his wallet, Warnock can. Not sure it makes much financial sense for the club to take a gamble though.
    Yeah he judges keepers on goals scored...

He would be gambling a few million at most (out of an estimated 1000M fortune) to win 100M. And we he was winning that bet until yesterday. I'd be going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He would be gambling a few million at most (out of an estimated 1000M fortune) to win 100M. And we he was winning that bet until yesterday. I'd be going for it.
    FFP dictates he can't. He has watched 4 games in 2 or 3 years - he may be in a gambling mood. I doubt it. I also doubt that Warnock is asking for much extra money wise.

You say he's naive.

You say people think he's changed..

All because I said Tomlin played a game?

Posts this week were saying he's a gonner after not starting against Bolton yet here he was in the first team. Let's wait and see the team moving forward before getting excited about anything.

Neil would have spoken to Tan about Tomlin, at a guess, y'know cos Neil's a good manager who also speaks to Tan.

I know you hate tan fella, but dragging it on to most threads you post on is a bit more than tedious now.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Yeah he judges keepers on goals scored...
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.wal...s-10876440.amp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/syndi...ments.amp.html

There are people that bwliwbw the Rothschild conspiracy, then there are people who think that a billionaire could be as thick as your making out Tan to be.
    He probabky pisses himself laughing every time he seen it being spouted as gospel.

He must understand the game a little more now, he has got involved in other teams and appeared to have caught the football bug ( just because he lost interest with us, doesnt mean he lost interest in the game itself, and who could blame him for losing interest with us, he got some right abuse aimed at him )

I know you hate tan fella, but dragging it on to most threads you post on is a bit more than tedious now.
    I'm pretty certain you used to make the same spurious comment under your other user names .

This is a thread that has opinions on Tan (I.e it was a good time to lose 3 games so the fekker would spend more). I am merely adding balance to the thread by pointing out that Tan, historically, has not ever responded to a bad run by spending more money.

In fact, to add even more balance, Tsn was outraged when Mackay said he needed 3 players in December 2013.

I know you hate the anti-Tan balance, fella, but dragging it onto most threads you post on is getting tedious now.

Tan (and I am giving him credit here) is a hard nosed businessman who views investments as potential returns. He has already said he is committed to the FFP rules (fair play to him again) and the club are barely averaging 19000.

However (to reiterate the point I made that you feel is ignorable), Warnock is not likely to be asking for huge sums of money. In my opinion (which is what we all post isn't it?)

There are people that bwliwbw the Rothschild conspiracy, then there are people who think that a billionaire could be as thick as your making out Tan to be.
    He probabky pisses himself laughing every time he seen it being spouted as gospel.
    Not sure if there is any logic in comparing my opinions to those of conspiracy theorists. There's plenty of direct quotes from Tan on YouTube.

Whether he pisses himself or not is pure conjecture. What isn't conjecture is that his rebrand failed, and his 100m investment failed.

He must understand the game a little more now, he has got involved in other teams and appeared to have caught the football bug ( just because he lost interest with us, doesnt mean he lost interest in the game itself, and who could blame him for losing interest with us, he got some right abuse aimed at him )
    He may do. It's pretty damning when even his arse kissing acquaintances laughed at his football knowledge during a BBC documentary. I don't think it's a case of him finally understanding football (although he certainly knows how to divide a customer base), but more a case of him taking hisself out of the media spotlight. That's wise, considering the dismal failure of his project.

Back to the point though, Warnock will have money to spend (Dalman said as much), but that sum won't increase purely because the team are stuttering. Warnock is too astute and long in the tooth to ask for it, and Tan is too astute and long in the tooth to give it.

Yes, perfect timing if we are aiming for a mid-table finish

I would say he's fast becoming our greatest chairman based on his tenancy , loyalty and investment , yes he made a silly decesion about shirt colours , which may not have been his decesion alone ,still think he had poor advisors at the time .

We all make mistakes ,it's what you deliver afterwards, Is the measure your judge on.

Kids understand football, but a business man who has owned us 5 years has absolutely no idea how the game works.

Football is oh so complicated you see.

Not sure if there is any logic in comparing my opinions to those of conspiracy theorists. There's plenty of direct quotes from Tan on YouTube.

Whether he pisses himself or not is pure conjecture. What isn't conjecture is that his rebrand failed, and his 100m investment failed.
    It's just a lazy example. If i had the time and desire I'd put more effort in to thinking up a better one. Point still stands.

Never a good time to have 3 losses in a row.
    Only saving grace is that we’ve only lost a little bit of headway after some favourable results.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Never a good time to have 3 losses in a row.
    Only saving grace is that we’ve only lost a little bit of headway after some favourable results.
    Let's hope this is out of our system.

0 points from 9 sounds bad.

4 from 15 sounds bad.

16 from the last 30 not so bad.

QPR won't be easy, never mind after 3 losses, but the only way is up.