Don’t extend Warnocks contract either

Re: Save your money Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    We are going nowhere.
    Maybe ..Vincent is well aware of that.

Talk about over reaction 😂

Having had a few days watching darts and footy in the evening , tonight was a horror show .after seeing premier games . This was grim

We are going nowhere.
    What a 'fan' you are. Still third in table with over half the season gone and half the first team missing injured. Why bother following the club at all if thats your attitude.

Talk about over reaction on here. You are third in the table. Yep you are on a poor run and the squad needs strengthening but dear God you are still right in the mix. It’s Wolves title though.

We are equal with Wolves at the top of the annual table for 2017.

Surely Warnock deserves a bit more than some of the ridiculous over reactive comments - remember how bad we were when he came.

He's turned the club around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    We are equal with Wolves at the top of the annual table for 2017.

Surely Warnock deserves a bit more than some of the ridiculous over reactive comments - remember how bad we were when he came.

He's turned the club around.
    I wonder if some of these people who post on here are really Cardiff fans or just trolls. As I said in a previous thread, we were 20th this time last year, we’ve had the most horrendous injuries and we are sitting 3rd in the league. What do people really expect? We honestly have some of the most negative, miserable old gits following us.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I wonder if some of these people who post on here are really Cardiff fans or just trolls. As I said in a previous thread, we were 20th this time last year, we’ve had the most horrendous injuries and we are sitting 3rd in the league. What do people really expect? We honestly have some of the most negative, miserable old gits following us.
    3 rd in the table on goal difference despite losing 1/3 of our squad to injury in the last few weeks.

I'd say now is actually the perfect time to back Warnock with some reasonable funds to get the 2-3 players needed to keep the challenge going

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    3 rd in the table on goal difference despite losing 1/3 of our squad to injury in the last few weeks.

I'd say now is actually the perfect time to back Warnock with some reasonable funds to get the 2-3 players needed to keep the challenge going
    We need more depth - Warnock's style means the midfielders have to put in one hell of a shift, without effective rotation we're seeing the issues.

We've no depth out wide.

Only bright thing for me is seeing Zohore and Healey getting back into the swing of things.

We're really suffering from the DVP not having players anywhere near ready to step in for the odd game or two.

We are going nowhere.

What a plum. 3 losses in a row is not good at all but wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    We need more depth - Warnock's style means the midfielders have to put in one hell of a shift, without effective rotation we're seeing the issues.

We've no depth out wide.

Only bright thing for me is seeing Zohore and Healey getting back into the swing of things.

We're really suffering from the DVP not having players anywhere near ready to step in for the odd game or two.
    Maybe it's worth giving something like Spence a bit of game time or Coxe or Veale.
    Just to freshen it up

We are going nowhere.
    Understand your disappointment , bit over the top in my view , we need to pull together .

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Don’t extend Warnocks contract either
    Harsh, and perhaps a tad negative .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Harsh, and perhaps a tad negative .
    I just think football clubs are all too quick to reward people half waythrough a season. His remit before the season was challenging for play offs. Let’s see where we are at the end of the season.

If you want negative read the dark side. They are still banging on about the rebrand on there.

Why the **** didn't we sign Ledley. You can't tell me he wouldn't have jumped at the chance to come back when we were top of the league.i just hope Bryson settles down and starts performing better. Could be like a new signing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Why the **** didn't we sign Ledley. You can't tell me he wouldn't have jumped at the chance to come back when we were top of the league.i just hope Bryson settles down and starts performing better. Could be like a new signing.
    Despite ripping us off in the past him and his agent we’re probably asking for too much wages

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I just think football clubs are all too quick to reward people half waythrough a season. His remit before the season was challenging for play offs. Let’s see where we are at the end of the season.

If you want negative read the dark side. They are still banging on about the rebrand on there.
    If we make the play offs I fancy our chances under the experience of Warnock .

I'd let myself down even clicking onto the dark side by accident , shudder the thought 😨.

As you say year end will tell us a lot and probably Warnock at 67 .

I do wonder how he keeps motivated , I was going to type (I do wonder how he keeps it up )

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Despite ripping us off in the past him and his agent we’re probably asking for too much wages
    He was offered to come and train according to Danny Gabbidon on radio wales but he never took the club up on it. He was without a club at the time but probably though the cheeky fecks should just offer me terms.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If we make the play offs I fancy our chances under the experience of Warnock .

I'd let myself down even clicking onto the dark side by accident , shudder the thought 😨.

As you say year end will tell us a lot and probably Warnock at 67 .

I do wonder how he keeps motivated , I was going to type (I do wonder how he keeps it up )
    According to Wikipedia he’s 70 next December!