+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has warnock done his post match interview yet?

has warnock done his post match interview yet?

should be interesting.

i havent been this annoyed for ages with regards to cardiff

Re: has warnock done his post match interview yet?

'We can't feel sorry for ourselves'

I can’t fault the effort, but I’m disappointed not to come out with the result. We lacked quality in certain areas, we’re short in midfield but we’ve only got the two lads fit. Rallsy and Loic tried hard.

It was a sloppy goal, I think the goalkeeper should have had it. It’s down to me now though, I’ve got to stop the rot and not feel sorry for ourselves.

We lost Bryson and Bennett yesterday, we’ve been absolutely battered. We’ve got to get a bit of luck with injuries. We could do without Monday, but we’ve got to get over it.

Warnock puts onus on himself

They’ve hit a brick wall, some of them. We’ve lost player after player and this has been a tough week for us.

But hey there are worse things in life. I always enjoy going back to QPR so I’ll enjoy that and I’ve got to do something in the next couple of days to give them a lift.”

Warnock to spring surprise on New Year's Day?

Looking at the calendar year, we’re probably No.1 in terms of points. We’re better than the last few days though, we can do more.

I know my 11 starters for New Year’s Day. I’m going to try something different.

Neil Warnock

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...north-14092666

I was annoyed for a whole season under Slade.

I'm convinced that something weird, strange, upsetting has been said or done.
    It's like there was a sudden, collective implosion.

What has happened?

Game highlights here for any masochists amongst us: http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...ff-0-1-preston

"They’ve hit a brick wall, some of them. We’ve lost player after player and this has been a tough week for us"

FFS .. really? Bless.

" we’re short in midfield but we’ve only got the two lads fit. Rallsy and Loic tried hard."

Oh, so Tomlin isn#t fit then. Well, that's a major surprise isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    " we’re short in midfield but we’ve only got the two lads fit. Rallsy and Loic tried hard."

Oh, so Tomlin isn#t fit then. Well, that's a major surprise isn't it?
    Do you think Tomlin is a midfielder?

Granted he dropped deep in the second half to get possession (during his most effective 15 minutes) but he wasn't playing as part of a midfield unit. Warnock gets very tetchy if he is described as a midfielder. He is a luxury No 10 - and didn't do his cause much good tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    "They’ve hit a brick wall, some of them. We’ve lost player after player and this has been a tough week for us"

FFS .. really? Bless.
    Whats wrong with what he said - he's just stating the facts. Any team in this league would suffer with 5 first team starters out at once.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Whats wrong with what he said - he's just stating the facts. Any team in this league would suffer with 5 first team starters out at once.
    Last night showed why Tomlin isn't playing, but also the wide men haven't created anything for a while.

Time maybe to go 4-4-2 or 5-3-2 and go a bit narrower. Especially at a very tight Loftus Rd.

Absolutely gutted by last night as Preston looked solid, but average... but marginally better than us.

It seemed a similar game to Barnsley away, but this time the lucky break went against us- and that is going to happen when you can't dominate a game.

Blah blah... referee...linesman....absolute disgrace....offside...should have been sent off...here I’m 65 me....blah blah...

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Blah blah... referee...linesman....absolute disgrace....offside...should have been sent off...here I’m 65 me....blah blah...
    He's not 65.

Your attempted humour fails at even basic research.

He actually said all of those words at Ashton Gate.
    So hardly made up...

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    I was annoyed for a whole season under Slade.

I'm convinced that something weird, strange, upsetting has been said or done.
    It's like there was a sudden, collective implosion.

What has happened?
    Nothing has happened we were a top ten side who :
    got off to a good start
    we surprised many even Wolvesloana
    Zohore , Lange and Hoilet were on fire
    Rock solid midfield foundation which including Gunnerson .
    On reflection, we had a Morrison as a good captain and center back .

We are now looking blown
    too many games over the festive
    badly injured squad
    teams have worked us out
    confidence is on the floor
    cant master the first touch
    playing panic or chase down football
    bench is now weak
    we need Gunnerson and Morrison back
    Camp in goals
    push Manga into midfield as an enforcer in front of the defense
    ship a few out and buy some decent players.

He actually said all of those words at Ashton Gate.
    So hardly made up...
    He actually didn't.

I know you believe yourself to be the font of all knowledge but I suspect Warnock knows his own age.

Blah blah blah. Er. You are a nob. Blah Blah.. Absolute disgrace..Blah blah. So on and so forth.. Nob. Blah blah.

Not the age part.
    But he spent 80% of his post match interview at Ashton Gate not talking about Cardiff and their inability to pass the ball bur moaning about Marlon Pack!!

I did come on here to take the piss but to be honest most of you guys are moaning far more than I could so I’ll leave you to it.

We have a top 2 clash to focus on...

Great game last night. Real quality...

Not the age part.
    But he spent 80% of his post match interview at Ashton Gate not talking about Cardiff and their inability to pass the ball bur moaning about Marlon Pack!!

I did come on here to take the piss but to be honest most of you guys are moaning far more than I could so I’ll leave you to it.

Right, so you've gone from "he actually said that" to admitting you made shit up...

Everything else he said.
    I know you’re a bit slow in Wales but I thought that much was clear?

Everything else he said.
    I know you’re a bit slow in Wales but I thought that much was clear?
    "He actually said all of those words at Ashton Gate."

ALL.

Your comment.

So it's from "he actually said that" to admitting you made shit up to "he actually said that apart from the bits made up".

More changes in position than Corbyn...

Not the age part.

Now lets just get this straight - you are constantly criticising a manager, club and a team who are only below your team in the table on goal difference and whose average home gate is also almost identical to your teams and who have let in less goals than your team so far this season. Your team has committed more fouls and played more long balls during matches as well. You must therefore obviously be criticising your own team by association. Lets just see what happens tonight shall we - hopefully a three goal defeat will bring you back down to earth a bit and put your team in its rightful place i.e. below us.

Can you blame him? He drops the occasional grenade and then leaves - he rarely stays around for the ensuing carnage but must watch from afar with a smile on his face at the reaction he gets from people - myself included on at least one occasion, I’m ashamed to say.

Christ, we’ve even had internet detectives establishing what his twitter profile is.

If my sole objective was to wind up another teams fans for sport then I might take a similar approach. 20 years ago I may ha e even enjoyed doing it myself and sharing the responses with the boys over a beer

I hope the team shows a bit more fight and determination than our supporters. The first sign of trouble and fingers are pointed and loyalty goes out the window.What a bunch,we do not deserve to have success with that attitude.Of course the other board wheel the rebrand issue out to add to things.Just support the manager and team.We will come out of this if we stick with them.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Can you blame him? He drops the occasional grenade and then leaves - he rarely stays around for the ensuing carnage but must watch from afar with a smile on his face at the reaction he gets from people - myself included on at least one occasion, I’m ashamed to say.

Christ, we’ve even had internet detectives establishing what his twitter profile is.

If my sole objective was to wind up another teams fans for sport then I might take a similar approach. 20 years ago I may ha e even enjoyed doing it myself and sharing the responses with the boys over a beer
    If the person in question was intelligent and subtle I'd agree with you, but you're giving him far too much credit. A quick look at his posts on here (and his Twitter feed) tells you all you need to know. He spouts all sort of crap - usually laced with classic English superiority - and quickly crawls back under his rock when the replies put him in his place.

His CCMB account must have been hacked the other day, as there was a fair bit of common sense spoken. He's reverted to type though. Posting on here must form a big part of his social life, as he seems more obsessed by us than by his own team.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Last night showed why Tomlin isn't playing
    Why? Because the 9 players behind him can't string 2 passes together. Majority of decent play we mustered granted not many came through him