+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christ Grayling

Christ Grayling

What's he done? I caught a snippet of an interview where it sounded like he had let his private sector chums off with about 1.5 billion in guaranteed payments to the tax payer. Revenue from East Coast rail franchise. Surely not. I thought Virgin ran that franchise. Why are they being let off anything.? Hope I'm wrong.

Re: Christ Grayling

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    What's he done? I caught a snippet of an interview where it sounded like he had let his private sector chums off with about 1.5 billion in guaranteed payments to the tax payer. Revenue from East Coast rail franchise. Surely not. I thought Virgin ran that franchise. Why are they being let off anything.? Hope I'm wrong.
    This is not about feeding five thousand people is it?

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    He's got a cross to bear...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He's got a cross to bear...
    He has carefully cast himself as a right on guy. Man of the people type. Look how I sorted music out. Ooh look how I make air fare more competitive..I know I will run the national lottery for cost. Hang on? Tax... Nah. I will just fly balloons around that don't work and provide dodgy internet. I bet he can't even remember what he was like once.

Perhaps he could pontificate on what a dick he has become. Old ideals sold away. A whisper in the ear if poor old Chris Grayling.

He needs the cash for his new healthcare business?

Transport minister Chris Grayling has his new job cancelled after 10 minutes with no explanation as to why and no idea as to what happens next. Oh the irony.

May is so useless she can’t even carry out a basic reshuffle. The weakest PM in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Out of interest, what Prime Minsisters have there been in your life time ?

In my life time Ive had
    Wilson - useless beyond belief
    Callaghan - see above
    Thatcher - divisive
    Major - weak - not decisive
    Blair - delusional , war criminal, student loan creator, devolutionist
    Brown - nice - but ultimately flawed
    Cameron / Clegg - I liked them chalk / cheese seemed to work
    Cameron - Became too big for his boots - mainly referendum
    May - she's had to pick up the pieces, I wouldnt want her job, she is trying to deliver what the country voted for - that is not easy
    Can't be bothered with a full reply as I'm off out but your verdicts are mostly pro tory shyte.