Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeney Loan Extended?

Feeney Loan Extended?

Seems likely, Warnock wants him here.

Ah well.

Re: Feeney Loan Extended?

Why?

Kennedy's out on loan, Harris isn't available at the moment and we've nothing in the DVP coming through...

Unless we can get better in, he'll be extended.

Hope not

Where's Kadeem? Hopefully he keeps him of the club, I mean squad, I mean team.

My bet is he's relatively cheap. If he's not and his wage is required to supplement another's then he can go. I can't help feeling that Kennedy could have done everything he's done this year.

Hope not. Will not be impressed with Warnock if he extends his loan on what he's seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    My bet is he's relatively cheap. If he's not and his wage is required to supplement another's then he can go. I can't help feeling that Kennedy could have done everything he's done this year.
    I agree. Kennedy's been loaned out twice, did it in League 2, has been doing in in League One. He deserves a chance imo, gives us far more than Kads.

Pity that I assume he can't be recalled.

He's probably cheaper than Kennedy , does what he's told and taller .

Fenney is better in the air.

Heading and height. The most important attributes for any winger. I can't imagine Kennedy being cheaper than Feeney given the ages of the players when they signed their old deals and wether they were first team at the time or not

Not a huge lover of Fenney I must admit but he was not the worst last night by a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Where's Kadeem? Hopefully he keeps him of the club, I mean squad, I mean team.
    We need Kadeem hope he is back soon. Would be nice to see him coming on when defenders are getting tired and driving at them using his speed.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Not a huge lover of Fenney I must admit but he was not the worst last night by a long way.
    I agree with you there he done ok compared to some

No but he has offered nothing no wonder Blackburn fans was glad to see him go

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    I agree with you there he done ok compared to some
    He had a good first half imo considering that we would just pumping the ball straight up in the air most of time when we got possession.

I agree with this.

Bit of extra pace would have helped him lastnight.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    No but he has offered nothing no wonder Blackburn fans was glad to see him go
    I know what you are saying and agree but any squad needs journey men and as things stand at the moment I see why he is staying.
    My preference last night would be to pick Pilkington. He gives you more quality and is a trier. He also scores goals.

Send him back and get someone good enough to go straight into the first team on loan. I’d rather some kid from a Premier League team than Feeney, he offers absolutely nothing. Put NML on the bench and also the option of Kads when fit.

I would send him back too as he offers very little from what I've seen.

Would rather play Pilks if Harris isn't fit and NML looks like he needs a rest.

Harris...pointless.. doesn’t add anything more...

Why is Pilks going? Miles better player...

Renegotiate a cheaper contract...

Feeney is worse than Kareem. Why keep him.

Get rid of Harris and Feeney!

Can only renegotiate a cheaper contract if player willing to accept less money.

Never looked like going past their full back last night -kept trying until he was subbed, and probably should have passed inside a few times, but kept on plugging away..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Never looked like going past their full back last night -kept trying until he was subbed, and probably should have passed inside a few times, but kept on plugging away..
    Decision making was a problem all over the field lastnight.

I was screaming for Patterson to play in NML lastnight in the first half..he just kept the ball until it was too late.

Feeney did seem to try hard last Night, didn't always make the right decision or get past his man but he kept going...

We do need better though.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Send him back and get someone good enough to go straight into the first team on loan. I’d rather some kid from a Premier League team than Feeney, he offers absolutely nothing. Put NML on the bench and also the option of Kads when fit.
    Perhaps Ravel Morrison or Sammy Ameobi?