+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our wruzel friend

Re: Our wruzel friend

F@ck him!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    We won today
    Ist goal controversy....offside in build up...

We won today
    You're not a plick.however. Dubious taste in football but them what can you do. ⚡️

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Personally I've no problem with him posting here as he always puts his foot in it and disappears when called out.

If you did use social media and had just the quickest look at his account you would see what a repulsive twat he was without even taking the football into account.
    So, yes he does deserve a keyboard kicking whenever possible.
    Not really disagreeing with him being a twat or anyone giving him a shoeing etc, bit silly though laughing at him for losing when we lost that's all.

We won today
    Yes well done,but i still think you are on your way downMaxim we will recover and take your place

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Yes well done,but i still think you are on your way downMaxim we will recover and take your place
    You been on the bow Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not really disagreeing with him being a twat or anyone giving him a shoeing etc, bit silly though laughing at him for losing when we lost that's all.
    I'd love to bump into him because i'd kick him about

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I was listening to someone on the radio who referred to ‘always taking their holidays in the Hamptons ‘
    “Ooooh you mean like Sag Harbout New York “
    ‘No’ she replied ‘Wolverhampton where my family are from’

I liked it. Thought I should share

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    You're not a plick.however. Dubious taste in football but them what can you do. ⚡️
    Watch Port Tennant colts

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Congratulations Maxim. Maybe there is still hope...
    Maybe, but there's not.

Watch Port Tennant colts
    Like I say dubious taste in football. 😃

Can't we make Jursett a thing of the past in 2018? I feel like he thinks he's bit of a star on here, when really he's just everyone's favourite twat. He doesn't deserve the time of day. He certainly doesn't deserve to be in threads he hasn't started or contributed to.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Can't we make Jursett a thing of the past in 2018? I feel like he thinks he's bit of a star on here, when really he's just everyone's favourite twat. He doesn't deserve the time of day. He certainly doesn't deserve to be in threads he hasn't started or contributed to.
    If some threads get moved to the politics folder I think we should have a folder for childish Punch & Judy spats as they are of far less interest that the politics threads.

Let’s be fair, brizzle played some lovely football at times, I believe far better than we can produce, even when we’re flying, they should have won comfortably, glad they didn’t though, also credit to the Portuguese, for hanging in there, and coming back,

Quote Originally Posted by springer blue View Post
    Let’s be fair, brizzle played some lovely football at times, I believe far better than we can produce, even when we’re flying, they should have won comfortably, glad they didn’t though, also credit to the Portuguese, for hanging in there, and coming back,
    They did play some lovely football. Against ten men. When numbers were evened up... Waolvesalona bossed it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I vote ayyee

Don't usually like Nuno but I loved his celebration of the winner. First pumping in the wurzels face!