+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The NFL show bbc 1

Re: The NFL show bbc 1

I just want my Dolphins to stop the Jills making the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Virtually every ****ing pass where they run a WR across the intended target to take out defenders, leaving the target free...
    Can't say I've noticed what your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Can't say I've noticed what your talking about
    Pats fans generally don't ;)

Pats fans generally don't ;)
    You"'ll have to show me an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3jTzYZ9w8

It's getting a WR crossing close to the line of scrimmage, whilst obstructing defenders - illegal pick taking two defenders out of the game leaving a receiver uncovered. Been a staple of Pats plays for years, very rarely called.

EDIT: In that clip, you see no 80 coming across, taking with him the defender covering him in man to man. He then throws his hands up, is clearly not running a route whatsoever - meaning the other defender is obstructed leaving a receiver all alone.

Richyrich

The 49ers will be a team to watch next season the way garroppolo has started can't believe my team the pats let him go I think for a 2nd round draft pick and not a 1st
    49ers are back baby, think it only fair on Garoppolo with you having Brady for a good few years yet. Was'nt Brady a 6th round pick or something, so you never can tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3jTzYZ9w8

It's getting a WR crossing close to the line of scrimmage, whilst obstructing defenders - illegal pick taking two defenders out of the game leaving a receiver uncovered. Been a staple of Pats plays for years, very rarely called.

EDIT: In that clip, you see no 80 coming across, taking with him the defender covering him in man to man. He then throws his hands up, is clearly not running a route whatsoever - meaning the other defender is obstructed leaving a receiver all alone.
    Clever play turns and doesn't run into the defender

Clever play turns and doesn't run into the defender
    Except it's an illegal pick. Don't need to run into the defender.

Pats ( and to be fair, Denver under Manning ) ran that kind of thing far, far more than other teams. Officials simply failed to call it for what it is. Officiating is generally crap, Cam Wake is held virtually every play.

Well that was something of a disaster. What a week. We better get a result tomorrow.

Sexy end for the Cinncinnati Bengals & Marvin Lewis' tenure: beating the Ravens at the death to knock them out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Foles was awful on Christmas Day. And the defense have lost their way over the last month. It will be interesting to see what kind of team the Eagles field today for a meaningless game. I should imagine the first-string offense will all start and play for a while to give Foles some game time with full protection and offensive weapons.
    Yeah forget that your fecked, shame because I think you would've won the SB this year the NFC tough to call Vikings or Rams