+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QPR tickets

QPR tickets

For some strange reason I forgot to pick up my tickets for qpr . I am looking for 2 tickets if anyone can’t make it .
    Vince has said there may be pay on gate , would that be 5he away end as well?
    I know there will be loads in the pubs ,so thanks for that answer in advance.

Re: QPR tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    For some strange reason I forgot to pick up my tickets for qpr . I am looking for 2 tickets if anyone can’t make it .
    Vince has said there may be pay on gate , would that be 5he away end as well?
    I know there will be loads in the pubs ,so thanks for that answer in advance.
    Pay on the gate for us.....according to another MB.

According to the ticket office yesterday we didn’t sell enough to open the bottom tier

Sorted for you James

TIT to the rescue once again

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Sorted for you James

I've given your name to another lad who's looking for a spare if you've got any Tony

Good luck, and hope all the away fan heroes , bring back big smiles to Wales .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Good luck, and hope all the away fan heroes , bring back big smiles to Wales .

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Sorted for you James

Cheers Tony , great day out even if we didn’t win ... Football was quite enjoyable compared to the last couple of weeks .. Travelling on the TIT is more than the match day experience xx