+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jacks trust want jenkins out

Jacks trust want jenkins out

His days are numbered the truth about this jackal of a man are being revealed.Sorry for all the true fans who were sucked in by this cnut.

Re: Jacks trust want jenkins out

Gosh wasn't this supposed to be the cuddly loving family /fan type club like no other .

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    His days are numbered the truth about this jackal of a man are being revealed.Sorry for all the true fans who were sucked in by this cnut.
    Sorry if I don’t feel sorry for them. The constant barrage of abuse we received from them over Tan, lives long in the memory. Good enough for them.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh wasn't this supposed to be the cuddly loving family /fan type club like no other .
    Jenkins popularity appears to be reflective in the league position of Swansea City.

We were the same with our owners.

Just a load of fickleball fans. When he became chairman we were ninety second in the league. It was a rescue mission where none of those who put money in ever had any expectations of getting their money back, or for things to change so dramatically. Foreign owners don't have the same feeling for a club that we lifelong supporters have. They are here for the money, plain and simple. I hope he stays as I'd prefer to have a life long Jack as chairman, rather than someone parachuted in to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Just a load of fickleball fans. When he became chairman we were ninety second in the league. It was a rescue mission where none of those who put money in ever had any expectations of getting their money back, or for things to change so dramatically. Foreign owners don't have the same feeling for a club that we lifelong supporters have. They are here for the money, plain and simple. I hope he stays as I'd prefer to have a life long Jack as chairman, rather than someone parachuted in to do the job.
    So you've no problems with him lying his arse off then, telling the Yanks not to deal with the Trust, trying to get the Trust to sign a document claiming the original shareholders agreement wasn't valid anymore? After Trust caused first Yank attempt to fail, decided to cynically sideline 21% shareholders.

May have been a "rescue mission" to begin with but utter greed from the likes of him, Dineen, that dutch prick have taken over...

Love the way you believe he's some kind of loal hero,working against the eveil foreigners... he's every bit the same...

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Not sorry for them at all they loved giving us heaps about being owned and run by fans, teach them a good lesson in life possibly but I doubt it. The general IQ level on planet swans is less than key stage 2 in most primary schools I hear.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    You won’t be popular in the swamp with that stance......

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Not sorry for them at all they loved giving us heaps about being owned and run by fans, teach them a good lesson in life possibly but I doubt it. The general IQ level on planet swans is less than key stage 2 in most primary schools I hear.....
    Indeed. Failed businessman magically becomes an amazing player spotter, huh? Must be why they sold Sigurdsson and Llorente and replaced them with **** all...

It's interesting all their sell out shareholders are now attacking their Trust - yet can't even come out with consistent facts and dates...

Tell you what though, should it go to court popcorn sales here wil rocket.

Even the American holders confirm that the trust was not involved in the 2015 negotiations which Jenkins said they were, and they also confirmed that the original board told the Americans to keep it quiet and don't deal with the trust. Swansea fans have been sold down the river not by the Americans but by the greedy slimy old shareholders "Allegedly"

Isn't there a court case going on at the moment, directors forced out or something - seem to recall financial, legal directors. If anyone knows where the bodies are buried...

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Yes they loved the rebrand debacle and couldn't wait to take the piss orange balloons and a red 3rd kit what goes around ................

No sympathy from me either. I understand but as said it's hard to feel sympathy when you look at the laughs they had about us. That doesn't mean I don't like the posters from Swansea who come on here or feel a little bit for the true fans. It just means I have no sympathy for the club. None.

Regardless of whether they're our rivals or not, I do think its football who suffers when they've got people like Huw Jenkins involved.

I'd love to see football clubs revert to the days when they were owned by local people. Unfortunately, this will never happen.

Sellouts including Jenkins have given garbled recollections; current court case going on he claimed there wasn't a meeting on one day, said he'd have remembered it. It was apparently the day he recently claimed during an interview a meeting did occur.

From what I've seen, their Trust have given dates and events. Those who sold to the Yanks have changed stories, contradicted each other.

Rather have a Jack as a chairman? Nothing inspires confidence like a chairman with failed businesses behind him.

Those directors could have donated a fraction of their shares to the Trust to get them to 25%. Instead shares, voting rights were given to the Yanks - meaning not a single penny has been invested in the club. Nigel Davies put in what 100k and has walked away with an alleged £9m.

Anyone still defending Jenkins as a "fan" is delusional.

The best thing that can happen for the fans is for legal action to proceed and the behavious of Jenkins et al face the consequences.