+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your predictions for this year.

Your predictions for this year.

I'm not going to gloat but my prediction last year that Mark Hughes's signing of Berahino for £12million was insane has been shown to be correct. He is now on 70k a week until 2022. Some fools on here said he was worth the money.

I will now make my predictions for this year.

This will be the last year of Western Civilisation as we know it. A combination of economic breakdown, race wars and a world wide environmental disaster will make the most sickening blood drenched episode of the Walking Dead look like the Teletubbies.

On the football front, Ross County will win the Scottish Premiership by default because everything south of the Moray Firth will be scorched earth.

Re: Your predictions for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I'm not going to gloat but my prediction last year that Mark Hughes's signing of Berahino for £12million was insane has been shown to be correct. He is now on 70k a week until 2022. Some fools on here said he was worth the money.

I will now make my predictions for this year.

This will be the last year of Western Civilisation as we know it. A combination of economic breakdown, race wars and a world wide environmental disaster will make the most sickening blood drenched episode of the Walking Dead look like the Teletubbies.

On the football front, Ross County will win the Scottish Premiership by default because everything south of the Moray Firth will be scorched earth.
    Maybe Stoke will Loan Berahino to Ross Co. ?

City to get promoted
    Corbyn to be prime minister
    Loch Ness monster found in Mark Hughes garden pond.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    City to get promoted
    Corbyn to be prime minister
    Loch Ness monster found in Mark Hughes garden pond.
    Another General Election this Autumn.
    Cardiff to miss out on play offs, Tan to put club up for sale.
    Swansea down with 4 games left.
    Man City invincibles win European Cup, FA Cup, Premier League (100 points) and League Cup - first team to win all 5 trophies by lifting the community shield in August.

Trump impeached.

Putin to annex a Baltic nation, Estonia.

Jimmy the Jock to find the sense of humour he lost at the back of his sofa.

Nick to regain the Croesyblue handle after arm wrestling match with current Croesyblue (who turns out to be an octogenarian).

Successful conclusion to phase 1 Brexit (withdrawal and transition).

Mutually acceptable Free Trade Agreement.

EU Council and Commission agreement that no ECJ jurisdiction during implementation period.

Welsh Gov sees wisdom of Westminster retaining control of returning EU powers applying to devolved competences.

Maintenance of Henry viii powers to allow U.K. Gov to make subordinate legislation falling out of EU Withdrawal Bill.

Grandfathers rights to apply to UK trade deals as Third Country.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Menken View Post
    Successful conclusion to phase 1 Brexit (withdrawal and transition).

Mutually acceptable Free Trade Agreement.

EU Council and Commission agreement that no ECJ jurisdiction during implementation period.

Welsh Gov sees wisdom of Westminster retaining control of returning EU powers applying to devolved competences.

Maintenance of Henry viii powers to allow U.K. Gov to make subordinate legislation falling out of EU Withdrawal Bill.

Grandfathers rights to apply to UK trade deals as Third Country.
    That reminded me of Sandra Bullock's speech in Miss Congeniality.