+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Morrison big style

Missing Morrison big style

missing his organisation, shape at the back and dominance in the air. We look shocking at the back when being attacked directly.

Re: Missing Morrison big style

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    missing his organisation, shape at the back and dominance in the air. We look shocking at the back when being attacked directly.
    We’ll be out of the top 6 by end of month, what a disaster ccfc is. You would be quite depressed if you followed us religiously.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    We’ll be out of the top 6 by end of month, what a disaster ccfc is. You would be quite depressed if you followed us religiously.....
    I've been depressed since 1968 mate :)

Yep - wrote something similar last week. We've now seen what a Manga/Bamba defence brings us and it's not pretty. Can't wait for him to return...

All those defenders on the pitch and we throw away the lead.

Fear not, DML will be along shortly to tell us what a fantastic job Warnock is doing, and anyone dare question him is a disloyal troll

apparently we're not allowed to be pessimistic. It's chins up and on to the next defeat....apparently

2 weeks to regroup and go again. Hopefully the captain will be back and some new blood in.

Quote Originally Posted by mike downtownabbey View Post
    apparently we're not allowed to be pessimistic. It's chins up and on to the next defeat....apparently
    But but but we are 4th

Quite a few wanted him dropped. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    But but but we are 4th
    Made the claim to anyone here we'd have been 4th this stge of season, people would have laughed...

Tem's lacking confidence right now, Hoilett disallowed goal sums our luck up. Just need one break... and who knows.

I think we will finish around 8th.

Still in there with a shout though.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Made the claim to anyone here we'd have been 4th this stge of season, people would have laughed...

Tem's lacking confidence right now, Hoilett disallowed goal sums our luck up. Just need one break... and who knows.
    It’s not the beginning of the season and targets change.

4 points out of 24. Relegation form.

Points in the bag. Safe from relegation.

Again, right now the only luck we're having is bad luck. All it could take is one spark.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    It’s not the beginning of the season and targets change.

4 points out of 24. Relegation form.
    can we get relegated on 47 points? i'm being optimistic and hoping we can stay up :D

Points in the bag. Safe from relegation.

Again, right now the only luck we're having is bad luck. All it could take is one spark.
    There’s no bad luck about it. We haven’t deserved anything from the 4 games. Maybe a point at home to Preston.

So a good goal being disallowed isn't bad luck then? Point today could easily have kickstarted things.

So a good goal being disallowed isn't bad luck then? Point today could easily have kickstarted things.
    Debatable. Our winning goal against Hull was offside. These things even out over the course of the season.

so how can a towering defender solve the problem of a confidence losing midfield. The signs were there in the home games against Norwich, and Brentford when Morison played. The player we are missing is Gunnerson who glues the team together and we have no one in the side to replace him. Shame we didnt get Ledley!!!

The transfer window will shape the rest of the season. Hopefully we can get 2 holding midfielders to help the hard working but limited Ralls. Bryson and Damour are just not tacklers so our team looks weak through the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    so how can a towering defender solve the problem of a confidence losing midfield. The signs were there in the home games against Norwich, and Brentford when Morison played. The player we are missing is Gunnerson who glues the team together and we have no one in the side to replace him. Shame we didnt get Ledley!!!

The transfer window will shape the rest of the season. Hopefully we can get 2 holding midfielders to help the hard working but limited Ralls. Bryson and Damour are just not tacklers so our team looks weak through the middle.
    They can solve the confidence of midfield players by those midfielders knowing that even if they make a mistake, everything is rock solid behind them so they can play with more freedom.

We rightly credited warnock when things were going well. Now is the time we see what he really is made of now we're in a slump.

Playing devil's advocate, is he also to blame for our injury list? Fulham then Preston early on in the season where players were starting to look tired and he would then name an almost identical starting eleven rather than use the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    We rightly credited warnock when things were going well. Now is the time we see what he really is made of now we're in a slump.

Playing devil's advocate, is he also to blame for our injury list? Fulham then Preston early on in the season where players were starting to look tired and he would then name an almost identical starting eleven rather than use the squad.
    What squad?

I know I have asked this before but is there a likelihood that with 2 weeks to our next league game, will Morrison be fit ?
    We also need a couple of new signings to freshen things up.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum on here, just as I suspected would happen after a few losses. Some of you dont deserve to have a team in the top half of the Championship, let alone in the Premier League. You are all welcome to it.

Quite a few wanted him dropped. Hmm.
    I will admit to thinking that Bamba and Manga were the dream ticket question is who is the best partner for Morrison ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I will admit to thinking that Bamba and Manga were the dream ticket question is who is the best partner for Morrison ?
    That one is easy - Bamba