+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnock

Warnock

If you have a plan B, Colin, it would be a good time to implement it. I pessimistically predicted 7 points this Christmas but expected 9. 4 games, 0 points including the hopeless Bolton and QPR. Back to the drawing board sir, sharpish.

Re: Warnock

You’re not even a Cardiff fan so who cares what you predicted, or want for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    If you have a plan B, Colin, it would be a good time to implement it. I pessimistically predicted 7 points this Christmas but expected 9. 4 games, 0 points including the hopeless Bolton and QPR. Back to the drawing board sir, sharpish.
    Why call our manager a wanker? I suppose it takes one to know one, grow up

Warnock has given us a fantastic 2017. This awful run doesn't detract from that.
    Abusing him is just...sad.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Warnock has given us a fantastic 2017. This awful run doesn't detract from that.
    Abusing him is just...sad.
    Ignore him. This poster has a stalker like hatred of the club.

Maybe you should write to him personally.

Ignore this troll jb

He's a city fan still, that's why he posts so much. However he has a point. We played 4 of the "poorer" sides and got nothing. We weren't very good in the games prior to this, but glossed over that by winning and equalising late on. Warnock had the plaudits at the beginning of the season, so no needs to take some criticism now. Somehow we are still within a win of the automatic promotion places, so I'm not panicking yet as I think hell stop the rot.

Shut it Jirga

The last four games have been a huge missed opportunity. Had you carried on your points average for the season you would have got 9 points from these matches and be 7 points clear of the third place. City are still very much in the mix but you need to get back on track from here. A good time to be having a break from the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The last four games have been a huge missed opportunity. Had you carried on your points average for the season you would have got 9 points from these matches and be 7 points clear of the third place. City are still very much in the mix but you need to get back on track from here. A good time to be having a break from the League.
    It's going to be right between 2nd -9th maybe even more, 4 weeks ago if someone had said you would miss the playoffs I would've laughed but now getting worried just need a win no matter how it comes now but I'm still confident that Colin (Just for you AA) can turn it around with a few new additions

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    He's a city fan still, that's why he posts so much. However he has a point. We played 4 of the "poorer" sides and got nothing. We weren't very good in the games prior to this, but glossed over that by winning and equalising late on. Warnock had the plaudits at the beginning of the season, so no needs to take some criticism now. Somehow we are still within a win of the automatic promotion places, so I'm not panicking yet as I think hell stop the rot.
    I just read on the BBC report that NW hasn’t lost four games in a row for twelve years. I’m sure he’ll turn things around. I think this cup game on Saturday has come at just the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    It's going to be right between 2nd -9th maybe even more, 4 weeks ago if someone had said you would miss the playoffs I would've laughed but now getting worried just need a win no matter how it comes now but I'm still confident that Colin (Just for you AA) can turn it around with a few new additions

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Yep it’s a lot tighter now. Transfer reinforcements will help and Warnock is experienced enough to sort this out. I do think he has massively overachieved given the lack of funding. It seems to me Tan is very cautious these days having been burnt by the Malky PL season

When is NW ever going to stop blaming the ref for our losses? He never stops.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    When is NW ever going to stop blaming the ref for our losses? He never stops.
    He never criticised the ref for the losses against Preston, Fulham or Birmingham City. He did criticise the decisions made for the Bristol City game, the handball v Bolton and the offside yesterday, all fully justified criticisms. So your assertion that he doesn’t stop blaming the ref is somewhat wide of the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    He never criticised the ref for the losses against Preston, Fulham or Birmingham City. He did criticise the decisions made for the Bristol City game, the handball v Bolton and the offside yesterday, all fully justified criticisms. So your assertion that he doesn’t stop blaming the ref is somewhat wide of the mark.
    I don’t think the Yorkshire lad is a serial whinger, like some of his predecessors. I think his pent up frustration is more about the realisation that the club is cursed, and that he will never realise his promotion ambition here.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I just read on the BBC report that NW hasn’t lost four games in a row for twelve years. I’m sure he’ll turn things around. I think this cup game on Saturday has come at just the right time.
    Mansfield are unbeaten in the last five games and have only lost once since the beginning of November. They won't be short on confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Mansfield are unbeaten in the last five games and have only lost once since the beginning of November. They won't be short on confidence.
    Yeah it’s going to be tricky cup tie for sure. It’ll be interesting to see what team we put out. I know NW said he’d put a strong team out if the fans could be bothered to show up, but I’m hoping he puts a strong team out anyway to try and get a win, that would be a bit of a lift.

I think he'll play all those available who didn't play yesterday, hopefully Morrison if he's fit.

In answer to the original poster, Warnock tried plan B yesterday and we still lost. Changing style and formation and playing players out of position is usually what relegation threatened teams do. But to be fair, if we keep playing the same players and the same formation week in week out when things are not going well, we'll get the same results so a change had to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Menken View Post
    I don’t think the Yorkshire lad is a serial whinger, like some of his predecessors. I think his pent up frustration is more about the realisation that the club is cursed, and that he will never realise his promotion ambition here.
    What kind of claptrap is that ?.
    Last edited by dml1954; 02-01-18 at 16:58. Reason: Spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What kind of claptrap is that ?.
    Pretty obvious really. Experiencing unprecedented freefall, goal haemorrhage etc etc. V different to Hoops, Blades and Eagles.

Simples innit.

Pretty obvious really. Experiencing unprecedented freefall, goal haemorrhage etc etc. V different to Hoops, Blades and Eagles.

Simples innit.
    Unprecedented freefall !. Goal haemorrhaging !. We are third in the league for goodness sake. Your posts are trying to be far too clever for their own good and dont make any sense. Who are the Eagles by the way - the only ones I know of are Crystal Palace and they are in a different league to us. Also have you seen where QPR are in the table ?. They have only won two out of the last nine games, so are hardly a good example of 'flying' are they. Sheffield United have only won one out of the last nine as well. Like I said - claptrap.

I think you’ve missed the point. Was nit referring to current status, but his experience with respective teams when they got promoted. (Forgot Eagles already in Prem when he arrived😡)

I think you’ve missed the point. Was nit referring to current status, but his experience with respective teams when they got promoted. (Forgot Eagles already in Prem when he arrived��)
    I thought I read something recently about Warnock going through a very similar losing run with QPR around Christmas - New Year time - in the season they were promoted!

Maybe they were cursed too?