Thread: Is it time to panic?

Is it time to panic?

Re: Is it time to panic?

"stupid boy"

Whats worrying me is the manner of the defeats

I agree with you, Jamie.

I genuinely believe we're a good side this year, but its so blatantly obvious we need to strengthen in this window.

Keep the faith, boyo.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I think he might have taken us as far as he can.

Why no Tomlin when we are chasing the game? Leaving 5 defenders on when we are a goal down?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Nothing to panic about.
    We assembled a team that looked mid table and that's what we will probably get.
    Fair play to NW to get the start we had. We have been punching well above our weight for some time.

The January signings will dictate if we continue to fall away rapidly or we improve.

Funny how we crumble to teams down the bottom or not much to play for. Boro or villa will win the playoffs. It’s best we sink away quietly now to save supporters from more Wembley woe......at least the jacks are coming down.......oh hang on

The simple answer, is no, we don’t panic. The fact that we can lose 4 in a row and still be in the play off places, shows how well Warnock and the squad have already done.
    Injured players returning and a bit of strengthening in the transfer window will hopefully enable us to pick up again and kick on.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Today aside.
    QPR were shite, we were better than them.
    We didn’t deserve to lose that one.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The simple answer, is no, we don’t panic. The fact that we can lose 4 in a row and still be in the play off places, shows how well Warnock and the squad have already done.
    Injured players returning and a bit of strengthening in the transfer window will hopefully enable us to pick up again and kick on.
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Well said.

Oh aye. Not arf.

The team were on the floor re injuries and all the effort took its toll on us.Warnock picked the team up today and there was effort and lots of good things. we have 10 days rest now players coming back from injury,new signings we hope so lets all calm down and see what happens.This blip may be a good thing in the end the squad keeps on their toes.I have every faith in Warnock I just hope the supporters do our bit and back them.Dont forget we are still 3rd