+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New players

New players

Desperate for new players as I can only see Morrison really making any difference out of the injured players

Re: New players

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Desperate for new players as I can only see Morrison really making any difference out of the injured players
    Really need 2 quality midfield additions

Perhaps NW can sign some more defenders and field 10 of them outfield

6 defenders against a struggling QPR. I despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post

So who exactly would you have played in midfield with Ralls? Halford? Tomlin?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    And Gunnar
    As long as he stays, which I hope he does. He could be a City icon if he stays 2-3 more seasons.

harris... how long is his situation going on for...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Kevin Blackwell

And Gunnar
    Is he going to make that much difference as he can't pass the ball either

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Ahead of Peltier? Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post

Looked like it was working until Peltier got injured when we were 1-0 up.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Ahead of Peltier? Definitely.
    After he showed on Friday that he is incapable of running more that 15 yards ?

And Gunnar
    We are missing Gunnarsson and Morrison terribly. They'll make a massive difference but they can't do it on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    After he showed on Friday that he is incapable of running more that 15 yards ?
    More to the game than running around

More to the game than running around
    While that's true, when nobody in our midfield can tackle, you have a problem. Also, Tomlin can't even get in position at the moment to do anything he's that unfit. We got bossed in midfield when Tomlin played, and played well when Peltier played there.

The players who have been carrying the workload for the past 2/3 months and the players who have been chucked back into the team when not ready; will make a difference and improve us, as they regain fitness and in some cases just have a break.

I posted elsewhere, but Zohore playing 300 minutes in the space of 9 days is crazy, when you consider he's been out for months and hasn't had even a kick around at U23 level. It's an example of many of our players at the moment, who are running on empty.

We do certainly need a few signings though; 1 or 2 good premier league loans could really help lift us again.

I don't fancy having Jerome back. It's been mentioned. Wslesonline again today.

We need at least 2 midfielders and a winger/forward before a striker.

Plenty of options on defence, especially now Jazz is back as cover.

Anyone think we should take a chance on Billy Bodin? maybe it's just me but he seems to score every week, is he playing upfront or midfield behind the striker

Nick Powell at Wigan would be another one

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Anyone think we should take a chance on Billy Bodin? maybe it's just me but he seems to score every week, is he playing upfront or midfield behind the striker
    I like him. Haven't seen much of him granted but he does seem to find the net a lot. Not sure how much he would cost but he could getter better again couldn't he so could be worth a go.

Apparently we may be taking a punt on Christian Doidge of Forest Green Rovers

I'd rather Doidge & Bodin over McCormack & Jerome

Apparently Ryan Kent of Liverpool is being recalled from Freiburg and is being offered to Championship clubs on loan, Woodburn and Wilson also available, 1 or 2 of those 3 would be nice

If Warnock thinks we're having keeper problems, is Danny Ward (the Welsh one) worth a look?

I'd rather Doidge & Bodin over McCormack & Jerome

Apparently Ryan Kent of Liverpool is being recalled from Freiburg and is being offered to Championship clubs on loan, Woodburn and Wilson also available, 1 or 2 of those 3 would be nice

If Warnock thinks we're having keeper problems, is Danny Ward (the Welsh one) worth a look?
    Can’t believe no one has taken him on after a good season with Huddersfield last year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Can’t believe no one has taken him on after a good season with Huddersfield last year.
    Didn't Klopp reject loan bids in the summer?