+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: From bad to worse as Cardiff’s wobble becomes something more serious.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: From bad to worse as Cardiff’s wobble becomes something more serious.

If the injury situation is worse than "you don't know half of it", perhaps Mr. Warnock should investigate what his assistants are doing on the training pitch as it now seems to have infected the dressing room.
    Come on Neil, please sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 50yearfan View Post
    If the injury situation is worse than "you don't know half of it", perhaps Mr. Warnock should investigate what his assistants are doing on the training pitch as it now seems to have infected the dressing room.
    Come on Neil, please sort it out.
    It's difficult, because it seems that we are getting different types of injury and, speaking as a layman, I would have thought that the same type of injury would keep in occurring if there was something wrong with the training. However, I agree that the club should be asking why are we getting so many injuries -I cannot remember a season where we had so many important players missing for so long and so many players (e.g. Peltier, Bennett, Bryson, Bogle) who don't seem to be able to shake an injury off fully.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's difficult, because it seems that we are getting different types of injury and, speaking as a layman, I would have thought that the same type of injury would keep in occurring if there was something wrong with the training. However, I agree that the club should be asking why are we getting so many injuries -I cannot remember a season where we had so many important players missing for so long and so many players (e.g. Peltier, Bennett, Bryson, Bogle) who don't seem to be able to shake an injury off fully.
    The sheer number of soft tissue muscle injuries we are having are frightening. It's either incredibly bad luck or questions have to be asked about the training or what is going on re recovery. This question was often raised with Wenger at Arsenal and apparently (I'm not one!) but physios say these are the injuries that can be avoided. We have players that come back, get injured again and then this situation repeats itself. However, in most cases, I think they're there out of necessity.