+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trevor Sinclair

Trevor Sinclair

Re: Trevor Sinclair

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Tidy player though. Would still have more to offer at his age than current dross.

Why do millionaires drink and drive when they can easily afford the alternative travel arrangements?

Out of three 'well past their sell by date' players we signed at that time, i.e. Sinclair, Fowler and Hasslebank, he was without doubt my favourite of them. Always seemed to give his all in every match I saw him play that season. Only wish we could have had him playing for us a few seasons before he came.

Loved him when he was here even though his best days were behind him. Good pundit too.
    Shame the dreaded alcohol had taken him over and socking series of events with the race card and urinating in the street.
    His time may be up at the BBC.

The article above states he urinated in a police car.

I'm sure a lot of people have felt like doing that in the past, especially those innocently carted off in said police car, but have never ever actually done it!

I definitely think his time is up at the BBC and would be gobsmacked if he is still employed by them. Pity, as he came across as quite articulate and knowledgeable

The article above states he urinated in a police car.

I'm sure a lot of people have felt like doing that in the past, especially those innocently carted off in said police car, but have never ever actually done it!

I definitely think his time is up at the BBC and would be gobsmacked if he is still employed by them. Pity, as he came across as quite articulate and knowledgeable
    Yeah he comes across as a very nice chap on the telly, but I can't say that I know of ANYONE who has ever felt like having a slash in the back of a police car. That is just weird.

Out of three 'well past their sell by date' players we signed at that time, i.e. Sinclair, Fowler and Hasslebank, he was without doubt my favourite of them. Always seemed to give his all in every match I saw him play that season. Only wish we could have had him playing for us a few seasons before he came.
    Eh?

Hasslebank was easily the best of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Yeah he comes across as a very nice chap on the telly, but I can't say that I know of ANYONE who has ever felt like having a slash in the back of a police car. That is just weird.
    That's what I was thinking.

BBC have said they won't use him again. He's a patron of 'kick it out ' as well. Not sure how that will play out. Shame for him. I thought he had a go when he was here and speaks well on the tele.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Eh?

Hasslebank was easily the best of the three.
    I've got to disagree here. Hasslebank looked like he couldn't be bothered to try half the time. Cracking goal against Wolves in the FA 5th Round though at NP. My fav, by a long way way, of the goals he scored for us

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Yup It’s usually a scrotum tightening experience rather than the other way

Having said we don’t know whether or not he pissed himself or made a deliberate act of urination in the car