+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fined for turning left while driving in Cardiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fined for turning left while driving in Cardiff

You turned left in front of the Prince of Wales to end up there , that is a fine , no point fighting it

The moral of the story being stick to the right, never turn to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    You turned left in front of the Prince of Wales to end up there , that is a fine , no point fighting it
    How else would I get there? There’s vans and lorries that require access there for delerveries and call outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue View Post
    How else would I get there? There’s vans and lorries that require access there for delerveries and call outs.
    Got to go straight on under the railway bridge, around the roundabout and back up St Mary's Street and then turn right. Seems illogical and a typical load of bullshit road layout from the council again. I guess it's designed to allow the buses free flow from the stops on the left at the end of the Street but I can see how it is confusing with so much visual noise around.

I'd write in and appeal, stating that you couldn't see how else you could access the road. You could also claim a bus obscured your view of the no left turn sign - which it sounds as if it did...