+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Numbers of games you've been angry at the team and manager at this season?

Numbers of games you've been angry at the team and manager at this season?

One for me - Preston last Friday.

Re: Numbers of games you've been angry at the team and manager at this season?

Bolton away, they were there for the taking.

Birmingham
    Preston (Home)
    Bolton

Been to them all, twice angry; both same team.. Preston!!

preston. i did a 5 finger sguffle to preston players after the game
    not done that for a while and feel shamed now. but so angry at the time

Preston A
    Bolton A
    Preston H

None. They've earned the right to some slack this season and I'm assuming they've just run out of steam.

However, if we hope to get anything from this season then they are going to have to regroup and start winning again, starting against Sunderland on the 13th (not an auspicious date...).

....it’s the 13th. for Sunderland as well.

BTW what sort of reception will Chris Coleman get?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Birmingham
    Preston (Home)
    Bolton
    I was at all those and they were shocking. Birmingham and Bolton were criminal......

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I was at all those and they were shocking. Birmingham and Bolton were criminal......
    I forgot about Birmingham. Ugh.