+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Film 18

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Film 18

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Went to the Regal in Evesham last night. A traditional old school cinema where you are exported to your tables with huge comfortable chairs and asked if there is any food you want to order which is then duly delivered to your table. So much nicer than your typical multiplex.

As for the film Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri it was ok. I’m surprised it was one of the films of 2017. Some of the dialogue worked. Some didn’t. I wasn’t remotely bothered about any of the characters. A 6/10.

I preferred Nightcrawler. Cynical and bleak and a bit creepy. Well done and with a better storyline than I had expected. A good 7/10.
    Me and the mrs were in Evesham the other week, spent the evening in The Olde Swanne pub, what a great boozer, good grub, nice pint and cheap as chips.

Re: Film 18

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Me and the mrs were in Evesham the other week, spent the evening in The Olde Swanne pub, what a great boozer, good grub, nice pint and cheap as chips.
    What surprised me is how many shops had closed down in Pope Street which is where the cinema is. It’s definitely cheaper as you cross the border from Gloucestershire into Worcestershire.