+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does It Come Any Lower Than This ?

Does It Come Any Lower Than This ?

I keep on saying after each piece of disturbing news that I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but I am !!

Words fail me....................................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-42540738

Re: Does It Come Any Lower Than This ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I keep on saying after each piece of disturbing news that I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but I am !!

Words fail me....................................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-42540738
    Just seen it on the News, he was billed as the " homeless hero " at the time

Pretty sure a crowd funding page was set up to get him back on his feet, i thought it raised 50 some grand, i hope he doesnt get it, pay it to a homeless charity instead, as he surely doesnt deserve it

Scum bag

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Just seen it on the News, he was billed as the " homeless hero " at the time

Pretty sure a crowd funding page was set up to get him back on his feet, i thought it raised 50 some grand, i hope he doesnt get it, pay it to a homeless charity instead, as he surely doesnt deserve it
    Money is going back to those who donated.

You know what, I said similar and felt exactly the same way when I heard this.
    Then I got to thinking, what dark place must someone be mentally to do such a thing. To decide better to rob someone for material gain rather than try and help someone who could possibly die... one seriously ****ed up guy.
    I bet he doesn't feel too good about himself, but is he that bothered?
    Another tragedy is that he will have a roof, albeit a prison roof, over his head and probably be happy with that!

There's been some incredible stories coming out of the Greenville Tower tragedy :

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-06-30/m...ed-with-fraud/

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/19/man-sa...-body-6939916/

Society at fault, he did not as’ to be homeless

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    are that clears it up cheers, clear the jails is society fault ,morality is braking down ,lets hope there are few Salford Reds waiting for him in the clink

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    You know what, I said similar and felt exactly the same way when I heard this.
    Then I got to thinking, what dark place must someone be mentally to do such a thing. To decide better to rob someone for material gain rather than try and help someone who could possibly die... one seriously ****ed up guy.
    I bet he doesn't feel too good about himself, but is he that bothered?
    Another tragedy is that he will have a roof, albeit a prison roof, over his head and probably be happy with that!
    He said he was sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post

I'm sure there are people on here who will pop up to show support for the thief soon enough.
    I think you are a in for a long wait Clarkey. Some things you can't defend. I bet he feels like a right low life. He did use it first in McDonald's maybe he was hungry but that is no defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Man with no money and allegedly homeless thieves money from dieing people,

I'm sure there are people on here who will pop up to show support for the thief soon enough.
    You missed it.

Not his Fault, Blame Society.