+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Superbowl ticket offer....

Re: First Superbowl ticket offer....

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I forgot to ask whether people all over Minneapolis think they're going to AirBnB their houses for thousands of dollars over Super Bowl week?

When the Super Bowl was in NJ there were ads on Craigslist offering houses for $10,000 plus.
    Stories like that have been on local news ever since Minneapolis were awarded the Superbowl.

I've heard one or two stories about people wishing to offer their properties and believe a number of realtors are willing to act on behalf of owners. I was told you have to clear your property of anything but permanent fixtures and the agencies bring in furniture, beds etc?

WOW!!!

WOW!!!
    What a game. Love it when sport turns that sort of shit up! Bet Cowbridge has a good night

What a final play. I yelled out (not as much as when Ralls scored yesterday) but I whooped. Brilliant.

Hope CB has a great night

WOW!!!
    Probably the most unexpected outcome to any game in any sport that I've seen in over 60 years of watching sport. Vikings had coasted the first half and led 17-0 but then seemed to freeze with the occasion and as the second half progressed and the scoreline got closer there was the kind of inevitability for Minnesota fans that Bluebirds supporters know all too well.

As a Vikings man nowadays, my mood as the clock wore down had gone from elation at HT to depression and then acceptance of the inevitable outcome as New Orleans kicked a (3pt) field goal to take the lead 23-24 with 29 seconds left. The commentary team were congratulating the Saints for their second-half comeback and 95% of the 80,000 crowd had been more or less silent since half-time.

Here's the final 10 seconds of play which sends Vikings to the Championship Final (Superbowl semi-final)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-VeHN4_wc

There are plenty of highlight versions of various on the same Youtube page if you want to watch more including fan reactions.

As NYC said - "WOW!"

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    What a game. Love it when sport turns that sort of shit up! Bet Cowbridge has a good night
    watched in a neighbor's who hosted a 'party' in his basement with an open bar and big screen. As recounted in earlier post, first half was great with everyone in high spirits, second just got gloomier as it went on until that final score. A few people had left already with the result seemingly inevitable but as you can imagine the bar was re-opened post-match and I'd guess there are still a few there!

Must admit, I was hoping for a Saints win. As I said earlier, I think the Vikings will beat the Eagles next week. The Saints would have been my preferred opponent.

2 crazy games yesterday