+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now TV

Now TV

I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake but I only got around to getting one of these boxes just before xmas and what a little beauty it is. Cost me £15 with 2 months free for the entertainment package. Also managed to buy a 1 month Sky sports package for £15. Now thats a bargain.
    Anyone more decent offers out there???

Re: Now TV

I always buy the codes on Ebay

Last month I bought a month of Sky Movies for £3 and 3 months of the entertainment package for £12!

Then when they're within a month of expiring, top it back up, so rarely ever pay the full price

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin View Post

Last month I bought a month of Sky Movies for £3 and 3 months of the entertainment package for £12!

Then when they're within a month of expiring, top it back up, so rarely ever pay the full price
    Cardiff irish2 likes this, didnt know you could do that 👍👍👍

Great little device. Can’t wait for my BT contract to expire and just use the Now TV.

Didn’t know about the eBay codes. Will have a look at that. 👍

Do you have to create a new account every time you get a new code? The sports ones say you do?

NOW TV is good - though we only have the kids package atm because Sky's content is poor. Still have 2 weeks free entertainment and movies to use, will wait until there are a few things to binge watch.

I think that people are generally altering g their viewing habits, and hopefully companies like Sky will suffer. Paying a company to watch adverts broken up with some TV shows is a rip off,

I'm currently doing Netflix and freesat only. Saving a fortune and not missing any Sky content.

Just a word of warning to anyone else thinking of this
    Some of the codes are for new customers only, though its not hard to use a free e.mail address to set up another account

we have watched about 10 movies over christmas, so in that aspect, we might keep Movie on it, even at a 10'er a month, its not bad money

I use now tv for City Sky games. Around £5/6 a shot. Can't get to midweek games so quite happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Do you have to create a new account every time you get a new code? The sports ones say you do?

NOW TV is good - though we only have the kids package atm because Sky's content is poor. Still have 2 weeks free entertainment and movies to use, will wait until there are a few things to binge watch.

I think that people are generally altering g their viewing habits, and hopefully companies like Sky will suffer. Paying a company to watch adverts broken up with some TV shows is a rip off,

I'm currently doing Netflix and freesat only. Saving a fortune and not missing any Sky content.

I've never had to make a new account doing it with the movie/entertainment passes, but not tried it with the sport!

And as said by matt, be sure to read the descriptions on ebay to see who they are aimed for as some will be just for new customers, but a lot aren't

Some months it'll be difficult to get a cheap movie pass for something like £3 and you'll have to pay a few quid more, but I think over the last year I've paid around £60 in total for Sky Movies

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Now-TV-2-Mo....c100005.m1851

2 months movies for 10 quid

incase anyone missed the deal before christmas ( they do come along every now and then ) here is a box, 1 month movies and a 5 quid sky store voucher

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOW-TV-Di...AAAOSwY0lXRblp

12 quid delivered

Free now tv passes for New and existing customers

Movie pass MOVIEFT

Entertainment pass ENTFT

Also if you use the "leave" Now TV and go through the leaving process you will automatically be offered a lower price to persuade you to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Also if you use the "leave" Now TV and go through the leaving process you will automatically be offered a lower price to persuade you to stay.
    Yeah I did this last week. Got approx 60% reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post

Now TV is owned by Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Yeah I did this last week. Got approx 60% reduction.
    Yes, just got my £33.99 monthly bill downgraded to £20 a month until May - my thanks to you and Vindec for that tip .

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Free now tv passes for New and existing customers

Movie pass MOVIEFT

Entertainment pass ENTFT
    Cheers for that
    My sports pass runs out on Thursday so hopefully I can get another one for £15