+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Think there was a news item a while ago LFC are looking for big loan fees - that paying higher fees means the loaning side are more likely to give regular game time.
    Couldn't they just put in the contract he got to play certain amount of games

Re: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Couldn't they just put in the contract he got to play certain amount of games
    They'd not make as much money that way.

They'd not make as much money that way.
    I doubt Liverpool would make enough money from his loan for them to worry about it especially when they'll be receiving 150 big ones for coutinhio

I doubt Liverpool would make enough money from his loan for them to worry about it especially when they'll be receiving 150 big ones for coutinhio
    If they loaned out as many as Chelsea do... would be a moneyspinner.

If they loaned out as many as Chelsea do... would be a moneyspinner.
    But we're talking about 1 not 30/40 players

But we're talking about 1 not 30/40 players
    LFC's policy is to put bigger loan fees for all players, not one.