+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Re: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Surely bigger clubs than us will be in for deeney? And if we were to spend millions then surely it would need to be for a midfielder?

Re: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Biggest signing eh

Jon Parkin is still playing at York, scored 23 goals in 23 games this season a goal a game, impressive

Feeney has just joined us again on loan - is it him?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Is it me or does Warnock like to have nice guys around who aren't that good at football

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Ask the leader on the other board. He was bragging that he new the 2 players we were signing last week.
    What reasons has he given for them not signing? Sounds like he's clutching at straws to be itk.
    Not many outside of the club will know who we are signing.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Is it me or does Warnock like to have nice guys around who aren't that good at football
    Just you - as these 'nice guys' have kept as at the top end of a league we were supposed to have no chance in...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It is good to see the club at last carrying out it's transfer business is relative privacy/secrecy, which I know can be tricky, but is only sensible business practice.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Just you - as these 'nice guys' have kept as at the top end of a league we were supposed to have no chance in...
    I don't think we're at the top end due to feeney and halford tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Oh FFS!! WHY?!?!

Chris Martin

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Oh FFS!! WHY?!?!
    Does he really offer more than Matty Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Menken View Post
    Alf Tupper.
    He's injured again. A running spike went through his foot.... then he choked on his chips.... then he confessed to being the tough of the track and not a footballer at all. Look elsewhere. Matt Braddock maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He's injured again. A running spike went through his foot.... then he choked on his chips.... then he confessed to being the tough of the track and not a footballer at all. Look elsewhere. Matt Braddock maybe?
    Gorgeous Gus would do the trick for us.

ADAM HAMMILL

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We've done okay here, better the devil you know and all that, plus no relocation and settling-in issues and not as if we are blessed with fit personnel at the moment.

Not seen a great deal of him but given a run of games, Feeney may still surprise a few.

Feeney is here for depth to cover Hoillett and Mendez-Laing given Harris still being unavailable and Kennedy hving been loaned out. Cheap option as there's nobody in the DVP deemed capable of stepping up.

The "hatred" for him is OTT.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Feeney is here for depth to cover Hoillett and Mendez-Laing given Harris still being unavailable and Kennedy hving been loaned out. Cheap option as there's nobody in the DVP deemed capable of stepping up.

The "hatred" for him is OTT.
    Says the guy with the Lee Tomlin voodoo doll

Says the guy with the Lee Tomlin voodoo doll
    Well, when you can show incidents of unprofessionalism by Feeney then we can talk about that.

Well, when you can show incidents of unprofessionalism by Feeney then we can talk about that.
    Every time he enters the pitch (only joking mun)

I don’t dislike Feeney because he’s unprofessional, I dislike him cos he’s shit.

I don’t dislike Feeney because he’s unprofessional, I dislike him cos he’s shit.
    He may well be in your opinion, the reality is he's cheap backup.

Correct

"I don’t think anyone has mentioned my main target."

So maybe not Charlie Adam.

Aaron Ramsey or Bale maybe?
    Ramsey just bought a house here It's happening!

A back up that is not good enough to push Hoilett, or an out of form NML, for a starting place, or doesnt do anything to change the game when he’s brougt on as a sub. Absolutely pointless regardless of how “cheap” you say he is.

Besidess, you don’t know what wages he’s on, or what other options we could get for similair money.