+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

according to this piece

http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/14759-2/

which includes quotes from the man himself (I'm assuming this comes from his pre Mansfield press conference). Apparently our manager has been trying to sign this player for years, but has never been able to afford him and he's not been mentioned in the speculation seen so far.

Re: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Adam?

Re: Neil Warnock plots biggest signing of his Cardiff City reign.........................

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Adam?
    Charlie?

Clayton?

Lallana!

Nat Lofthouse?

Must be worth £1.6m then?

Ask the leader on the other board. He was bragging that he new the 2 players we were signing last week.

Charlie Adam

Naymar.
    not happy at psg apparently

"I don’t think anyone has mentioned my main target."

So maybe not Charlie Adam.

Aaron Ramsey or Bale maybe?

Troy Deeney. You read it here first

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Ironically I was thinking the same. Mr.Angry meets Mr.Angry!

Duncan Ferguson?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Benitez wants him at Newcastle plus he’s picked up a 4 game ban for losing a red card appeal so can’t see this being a good move for us

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Ironically I was thinking the same. Mr.Angry meets Mr.Angry!
    Just feels like a Warnock player

Christian Doidge

I think I like the sound of that, scores goals and he is a leader. Only negative I see is he has a bit of 'form' recently discipline-wise and may hinder rather than help, unless he can sort himself out.
    I think he has struggled with the pace and quality of the premiership which has led to his frustration and I think he would shine again with a drop down.
    Knows how to win promotion too.

I would love it if we signed Troy Deeney. I thought he was Mr Watford though. Captain. Leader and so on. I think he's a great player. Got plenty about him. A real nuisance and more at this level.

Alf Tupper.

Barry Bannan -but he is injured (surely Weds have to comply with FFP at some point)

Matty James at Leicester is a Warnock type player - highly regarded but not getting a look in at Leicester??
    Right age of 26 - so there it is - I'm guessing Matty James

I wonder if he's tall rather than big.

Sounds old whoever he is if hes been trying to sign him for years

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    according to this piece

http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/14759-2/

which includes quotes from the man himself (I'm assuming this comes from his pre Mansfield press conference). Apparently our manager has been trying to sign this player for years, but has never been able to afford him and he's not been mentioned in the speculation seen so far.
    It is good to see the club at last carrying out it's transfer business is relative privacy/secrecy, which I know can be tricky, but is only sensible business practice.

Hope it’s a midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Naymar.
    not happy at psg apparently
    He as good as Neymar?