+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Peltier and Connolly both out for a month.

Peltier and Connolly both out for a month.

Kadeem Harris has had to have another injection in his troublesome foot and there's also a flu bug doing the rounds in the camp! Better news is that Jazz Richards is fit and Morrison is back in training, but probably won't play against Mansfield - yesterday, we had sixteen players fit enough to be involved tomorrow.

Re: Peltier and Connolly both out for a month.

Morrison back will be huge for us, we've missed his captaincy and sheer presence

Dropping like flies, I am a little concerned how we're picking up all these injuries

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Dropping like flies, I am a little concerned how we're picking up all these injuries
    It’s called bad luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It’s called bad luck!
    It can't be purely bad luck can it.

The idea that we run our players into the ground seems quite logical, add to that a touch of bad luck (on the pitch) and I guess that's it.

I'm waiting for February for Joe Ralls to cave in for the rest of the season, he's been ran ragged.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It’s called bad luck!
    Just bad luck I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It can't be purely bad luck can it.

The idea that we run our players into the ground seems quite logical, add to that a touch of bad luck (on the pitch) and I guess that's it.

I'm waiting for February for Joe Ralls to cave in for the rest of the season, he's been ran ragged.
    It seems to me like it’s been a bit of a snowball effect. You get two or three medium / long term injuries to start with, which means because we have a relatively small squad, the other players have to work harder and become more prone to injury as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It seems to me like it’s been a bit of a snowball effect. You get two or three medium / long term injuries to start with, which means because we have a relatively small squad, the other players have to work harder and become more prone to injury as a result.
    This also makes a lot of sense!

More bad news Paul. Peltier has been below par recently and. Connelly who is good cover is a bit concerning, so the news that Jazz is back fit is something positive. IMO we are missing Danny ward, he was doing a good job before he was injured. The statement of 'Bad luck' further back in the thread carries some weight. Fingers x Morrison is back for next league game, maybe we can use bamba, Morrison and Manga together.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    More bad news Paul. Peltier has been below par recently and. Connelly who is good cover is a bit concerning, so the news that Jazz is back fit is something positive. IMO we are missing Danny ward, he was doing a good job before he was injured. The statement of 'Bad luck' further back in the thread carries some weight. Fingers x Morrison is back for next league game, maybe we can use bamba, Morrison and Manga together.
    Spedger
    But look at how much zohore has played since returning from injury seems to much to soon to me and is a risk to further injury imo

But look at how much zohore has played since returning from injury seems to much to soon to me and is a risk to further injury imo
    Plus Zahore was limping at the end of the QPR match. Not looking good at the moment on the injury front. I would expect a cobbled together team for Mansfield and hope for a few returns from injury/ one or two new players in time for Sunderland.

I totally agree.