+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No predictions for Mansfield from me

No predictions for Mansfield from me

Firstly because I always get things wrong and secondly we know we will get beat.

Re: No predictions for Mansfield from me

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Firstly because I always get things wrong and secondly we know we will get beat.
    Bad vibes about this. Played the match on FIFA 18 today. (Legendary) Bluebirds 1 Stags 3😡 Some guy called Rose got a pen and Mellis? bagged a brace. Big Ken scored for us. Will have another tilt after t’boozer tonight.

I hope we field our b-team and go straight out of all the shit cups

Just get into the freaking prermierleague.

Jazz reported to be playing, hope he doesn't get crocked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Menken View Post
    Bad vibes about this. Played the match on FIFA 18 today. (Legendary) Bluebirds 1 Stags 3�� Some guy called Rose got a pen and Mellis? bagged a brace. Big Ken scored for us. Will have another tilt after t’boozer tonight.
    2-2 so long haul to Field Mill for replay on 16th. Zac Diamond got sent off.

The return of Cedric Harper ????

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Talking about Xbox, not my prediction.

So now you are replying to your own posts, as well as speaking in mock Yorkshire and tongues. Very odd behaviour.

They probaly fancy this one i'm with Blueburd lets go out in style love a, City 5 Mansfield 6, crowd get entertainment, strikers and defender's get practice.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So now you are replying to your own posts, as well as speaking in mock Yorkshire and tongues. Very odd behaviour.
    Helen is very odd but the fact she is clearly getter under your skin is most amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I promised to replay the game on FIFA 18 to secure Bluebirds victory. That’s why I updated. You obviously don’t read too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    That's the laddie - I easily forget the strange people as they come back under so many different identities

Good to have you back Cedric - your predictions are probably needed at the moment as our results have been so poor

I look forward to the Roker Roar, Warnock Woes, Can't see anything other than defeat etc etc analogy next week in your 0-2 Sunderland win prediction

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    That's the laddie - I easily forget the strange people as they come back under so many different identities

Good to have you back Cedric - your predictions are probably needed at the moment as our results have been so poor

I look forward to the Roker Roar, Warnock Woes, Can't see anything other than defeat etc etc analogy next week in your 0-2 Sunderland win prediction
    👍