Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
The only thing I know from your contribution to this thread is that you’re a good google researcher

Your only experience of going to a darts event seems like the PDC Worlds.

My advocacy has been nothing more than to recommend you try both but it seems like you’d rather form your opinions from what you research on the internet or from someone telling you The Lakeside is a shithole.

Odd
I've never been to Lakeside. I've been to Ally Pally 4-5 times, a number of Premier League nights around the country, Blackpool, I've also been to a few exhibitions from time to time. I'd like to do a weekend in Minehead and the Grand Slam over the next couple of years.

I'm not interested in going to Lakeside. I grew up watching the Embassy during the 90s and had more interest in that until the early 2000s when I had a Sky Sports subscription. At the time both World Championships were arguably on a par.

Last year was the first time I didn't even watch the BDO world championship on TV. I have been watching less and less of it over the last few years just because it doesn't interest me any more. We know the best BDO players will probably move over again. I can't even see how the winner could be described as the best in the world. Lakeside now is just an average darts tournament, but a great day out if you're right.

It's a shame you rather reply by having a dig at me, not my opinions.