Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Shocker!
    FAW - Please don’t look at him for the job
    ^^^this.... He wouldn't take it anyway

Re: Hughes sacked

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    ^^^this.... He wouldn't take it anyway
    Don’t you think?
    On BT they were just talking up Giggs taking the Stoke job, let’s hope he goes for it.

Don’t you think?
    On BT they were just talking up Giggs taking the Stoke job, let’s hope he goes for it.
    Giggs? They think that Stoke would sack Mark Hughes and employ Ryan Giggs to try and save them from relegation?

I was listening to Robbie Savage defending him to the hilt on 5 live earlier. But I missed the bit where the news of Hughes' sacking came through. Savage does talk a load of **** though.

Don’t you think?
    I just think Hughes sees himself as a premiership class boss.
    If he fails in the Welsh job it would be harder to get back on the premiership merrygoround.

Yes re Giggs

Rob Phillips phone in earlier the poll for Wales manager, Rob said he was aghast at the lack of support for Giggs!
    Must be more than just City fans against him

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I just think Hughes sees himself as a premiership class boss.
    If he fails in the Welsh job it would be harder to get back on the premiership merrygoround.

Yes re Giggs

Rob Phillips phone in earlier the poll for Wales manager, Rob said he was aghast at the lack of support for Giggs!
    Must be more than just City fans against him
    It baffles me that these pundits think the Welsh football fans have such a short memory.

Shocker!
    FAW - Please don’t look at him for the job
    anybody but the wnker osian roberts!ho i forgot he is the most important man in welsh football plonker and backstabber!

Quote Originally Posted by banogboy14 View Post
    anybody but the wnker osian roberts!ho i forgot he is the most important man in welsh football plonker and backstabber!
    ?

Hughes doesn’t need to think he’s a Premiership Manager, he has been for 14years? Also played over 600 games at top level in England,Spain and Germany. Also played for and Managed Wales with distinction!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Hughes doesn’t need to think he’s a Premiership Manager, he has been for 14years? Also played over 600 games at top level in England,Spain and Germany. Also played for and Managed Wales with distinction!
    Correct

I don’t understand the dislike for Mark Hughes on here?!?

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I was listening to Robbie Savage defending him to the hilt on 5 live earlier. But I missed the bit where the news of Hughes' sacking came through. Savage does talk a load of **** though.
    Is it me or is he pissed and does our Jason dislike him ,it's a strange mix.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Correct

I don’t understand the dislike for Mark Hughes on here?!?
    After he took us to the top of our qualification group, he made a number of tactical decisions which were questionable at best, none worse than using Earnshaw as a winger against Russia. His record with Wales was dreadful prior to winning those 4 games at the start of that campaign, then we threw away the hard work we had done. Some felt he should have gone at that point, but he hung on to the start of the next campaign so he could pit his wits against England. We started that qualification campaign badly and that English qualifier at Old Trafford was embarrassing.

Hughes going to replace him

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    After he took us to the top of our qualification group, he made a number of tactical decisions which were questionable at best, none worse than using Earnshaw as a winger against Russia. His record with Wales was dreadful prior to winning those 4 games at the start of that campaign, then we threw away the hard work we had done. Some felt he should have gone at that point, but he hung on to the start of the next campaign so he could pit his wits against England. We started that qualification campaign badly and that English qualifier at Old Trafford was embarrassing.
    What a 2 nil defeat was embarrassing ?

On that basis every other football team is embarrassed every week.