+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer targets?

Transfer targets?

Lewis Grabban recalled, is it as they say that they want to sell him or is it because Bournemouth are creeping down to the relegation zone and they need the extra fire power that maybe Grabban can provide. Also I see that Jerome was not even in the Norwich squad yesterday, is that because he is injured or because he is being sold and they don't want him injured. And as for Howsen, (Still don't know him) he played yesterday
    and as he only joined Middlesbrough last July and is a regular, I don't think he is going anywhere

Re: Transfer targets?

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Lewis Grabban recalled, is it as they say that they want to sell him or is it because Bournemouth are creeping down to the relegation zone and they need the extra fire power that maybe Grabban can provide. Also I see that Jerome was not even in the Norwich squad yesterday, is that because he is injured or because he is being sold and they don't want him injured. And as for Howsen, (Still don't know him) he played yesterday
    and as he only joined Middlesbrough last July and is a regular, I don't think he is going anywhere
    “It was a mutual decision between the clubs. Grabban wanted to end his spell with Sunderland so I think Lewis will move on in this window.

“When that will be and who that will be to? We don’t know.” said Eddie Howe on the future of Grabban, when speaking to Sky Sports News.

http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/ca...-race-grabban/

If there is no double bluff from Eddie Howe, Bournemouth want to move him on. The infamous 'reports' claim Cardiff want a loan deal with agreement to buy if promoted. Other contenders might be willing to buy outright.