+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Holders going out?

Holders going out?

Forest 4-2 up against Arsenal, no shortage of drama either.

Re: Holders going out?

Hell of a game

Great cup tie. Wenger will be apoplectic

Cracking cup tie

Great display by Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Great cup tie. Wenger will be apoplectic
    He was moaning like hell up in the stand.
    Can't see him rushing to be interviewed.

No win in 7 and no manager.
    18 year old grabs the ball to score the pelanty.
    It's why we love the FA Cup.

I just hope now we don't draw Forest!

Wenger to follow Hughes to the dole office ?

Whilst it’s a brilliant result for Forest, and all credit to them, I always wonder how a team playing shite in their league, can raise there game so much higher when one of the big guns come to town in a cup tie.
    I was at Forest for our game and they were horse shite. As they have been for most of this season.
    I think, whilst congratulating the players today, some of their fans must be wondering where their desire is in the bread and butter games.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Whilst it’s a brilliant result for Forest, and all credit to them, I always wonder how a team playing shite in their league, can raise there game so much higher when one of the big guns come to town in a cup tie.
    I was at Forest for our game and they were horse shite. As they have been for most of this season.
    I think, whilst congratulating the players today, some of their fans must be wondering where their desire is in the bread and butter games.
    Indeed its all about one's attitude and desire to win , let's hope they sustain there form over the next 4 games which are key to us ,Villa , Wolverlona, PNE and Fulham .

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Arsenal reserves were shite too