+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bale's scored two tonight ~ half time now.

Bale's scored two tonight ~ half time now.

Celta Vigo1-2 Real Madrid. Always love it when the Welshman does well.
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/42545877

Re: Bale's scored two tonight ~ half time now.

Two good goals too. Great to see him back in the team.

Excellent timing of runs for both goals. Great finishes too, the boy is back!

Neither as good as the Glenn Hoddle chip by the Celta lad.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Neither as good as the Glenn Hoddle chip by the Celta lad.

Did you see how high it went? Proper banana foot!

Bet he's happy to be back in the game , think he has a few critics in Spain.

Did anyone watch the Sevilla vs Betis game last night? It was unbelievable. La Liga is the best league in the world in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Did anyone watch the Sevilla vs Betis game last night? It was unbelievable. La Liga is the best league in the world in my opinion.
    I am also a massive fan of La Liga. Just seen that score from last night, surreal!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I am also a massive fan of La Liga. Just seen that score from last night, surreal!

It was end to end like basketball! The good thing about the Sevilla derby is that they are the only fans that seem to travel. It was great to see an actual away end for a change! There are about 20 Real Madrid fans in Vigo tonight. Bizarre

Boom 2-2

Wow. Poor decision by the ref. Looked a stone wall penalty. Ronaldo has been shite

Wow. Poor decision by the ref. Looked a stone wall penalty. Ronaldo has been shite
    Only 4 league goals and 2 assists this season, very poor tally for him. Meanwhile, Messi has 16 goals and 7 assists.

Pretty concrete there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Only 4 league goals and 2 assists this season, very poor tally for him. Meanwhile, Messi has 16 goals and 7 assists.

Pretty concrete there.
    The stats don't tell the whole story as Messi has been player deeper and deeper almost in the Xavi role whereas Ronaldo has been an out and out number 9

first he took very well

It was end to end like basketball! The good thing about the Sevilla derby is that they are the only fans that seem to travel. It was great to see an actual away end for a change! There are about 20 Real Madrid fans in Vigo tonight. Bizarre
    It's strange as they travel well to England for CL games.

I went to Barcelona v Espanyol about 7-8 years ago and there were a good 3000 there (same city obvs). But I went to Madrid v Elche which is a bit of a trek from memory and there were close to 4000 there. Maybe it's just the bigger teams that don't have fans travel at all.

Agree on best league in the world, the Sevilla v Betis game was top notch. Some of the football from Betis this season has been sensational.

It was incredible, wasn't it? What a game! I thought Javi Garcia was very lucky not to give away a pen at the end as well!