+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Henri Lansbury

Henri Lansbury

Re: Henri Lansbury

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    It's not even a story. They've just come up with the name as he could be a target.

Someone mentioned him on the other board so either they lifted the story off of there or the same person has written both

The Villa fans I work with have moaned about him all season, waste of time & space according to them. No bottle, no energy, no influence & would happily see him move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    The Villa fans I work with have moaned about him all season, waste of time & space according to them. No bottle, no energy, no influence & would happily see him move on.
    Seems ideal, is he injured , up in court, partying late into the night ,eating pies , if not bugger that we don't want him . Oh and we only want to pay inflated money for him :: altogether now

"" were Cardiff city , Cardiff city FC , were the greatest money wasters, the world has ever seen "

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Seems ideal, is he injured , up in court, partying late into the night ,eating pies , if not bugger that we don't want him . Oh and we only want to pay inflated money for him :: altogether now

"" were Cardiff city , Cardiff city FC , were the greatest money wasters, the world has ever seen "
    Been injured most of the season .... I see your logic :0