+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mosques in Cardiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mosques in Cardiff

Slightly off topic but I listened to a David Baddiel podcast the other day. The series where he investigates things he doesn't understand and tries to get his head around things. He's done one on bitcoin for example.

He did one on the differences between Sunni and Shia Islam. The two Muslims representing two strands couldn't even agree what the differences were

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Slightly off topic but I listened to a David Baddiel podcast the other day. The series where he investigates things he doesn't understand and tries to get his head around things. He's done one on bitcoin for example.

He did one on the differences between Sunni and Shia Islam. The two Muslims representing two strands couldn't even agree what the differences were
    That's why they kill each other ,glad that not happened anywhere near Christianity religions .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    That's why they kill each other ,glad that not happened anywhere near Christianity religions .
    Not read anything about Protestants killing Catholics and Catholics killing Protestants in Tudor times then?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Not read anything about Protestants killing Catholics and Catholics killing Protestants in Tudor times then?
    Must read to the end of a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    As well as the The 30 years war in Europe in the 17th century.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post

I wonder if Baddiel relied to get his head around his double standards in condeming Spurs fans for chanting "Yid army" whilst not condemning fans of his beloved Chelsea for some pretty vile anti-semitism.

He huffed and puffed on that one then finally a few weeks after being criticised wrote a hand-wringing article about how embarassed and upset he was about Chelsea fans... yet conveniently failed to report a single incident to stewards or police.