+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mosques in Cardiff

Re: Mosques in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Erm......the reformation? Bloody Mary? The great glorious revolution of 1688? The Battle of the Boyne? The troubles in Northern Ireland?

That’s just Britain and Ireland for a start.
    Was an attempt at irony ,if Dave Allen had told it , hilarity would have broken out.

There should be as many mosques in Wales as there are churches in Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    That's why they kill each other ,glad that not happened anywhere near Christianity religions .
    Not read anything about Protestants killing Catholics and Catholics killing Protestants in Tudor times then?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Not read anything about Protestants killing Catholics and Catholics killing Protestants in Tudor times then?
    Must read to the end of a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    You may have something there .....

Interestingly I believe Saudi Arabia does not allow the building of churches or the propagation of any other religion except Islam BUT does fund the building of Mosques in the UK (which the UK allows).

But it's ok - it's a religion of peace and tolerance
    Shouldn't we proud that we rise above that and don't go tit-for-tat?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bending over and taking it might make you feel proud ( I think there's a name for that) but I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Bending over and taking it might make you feel proud ( I think there's a name for that) but I don't like it.
    Bending over and taking what? Do you think the UK should be an extremist country for Christianity?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    As well as the The 30 years war in Europe in the 17th century.

The more mosques in Wales the better. Ditto for the rest of Britain. The quicker Sharia law is implemented then the sooner sodomites, usury, fat-arsed scrubbers and thieving toerags disappear.

Allahu Akbar.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Move to Saudi then-problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The more mosques in Wales the better. Ditto for the rest of Britain. The quicker Sharia law is implemented then the sooner sodomites, usury, fat-arsed scrubbers and thieving toerags disappear.

Allahu Akbar.
    If I knew you were that desperate for an extra wife you could have had one of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In game theory "tit for tat" is an unbeatable strategy. It has always worked for Israel.