+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Easter Eggs in the Supermarkets.

Easter Eggs in the Supermarkets.

Noticed Easter Eggs in Tescos.

Same Aisle as the Discounted Christmas Wrapping Paper and Crackers .

Could Have let us have One week Break.

Re: Easter Eggs in the Supermarkets.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Noticed Easter Eggs in Tescos.

Same Aisle as the Discounted Christmas Wrapping Paper and Crackers .

Could Have let us have One week Break.
    They were out New Years Eve. I went to Tesco to buy some milk, the cashier said HNY, I said Happy Easter

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    They were out New Years Eve. I went to Tesco to buy some milk, the cashier said HNY, I said Happy Easter
    Mine had " Lindt Snowmen " reduced to £1 each on the same aisle as the " Lindt Bunnies " for 3 quid made me laugh, i even took a pic of them ( to show the family, who thought i was mental )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Mine had " Lindt Snowmen " reduced to £1 each on the same aisle as the " Lindt Bunnies " for 3 quid made me laugh, i even took a pic of them ( to show the family, who thought i was mental )
    Next time you go to Shopping try the Easter Galaxy Golden Eggs, bloody delicious.

Nice to see that each festival is still managing to retain its religious symbolisms

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Next time you go to Shopping try the Easter Galaxy Golden Eggs, bloody delicious.
    It wont be for a bit

I was in a store cleaning the windows as the store was shutting and they put out a box full of them 60p ( or 2 for £1 ) Lindt melting moments ( Filled snowflake chocolate ) with a sticker on them 5p

IDShot_540x540.jpg

I grabbed the box and took it to the till it turned out they had 37 ( i honestly thought it would only have 15 in it ) of them in the box of course i didnt want to look like i couldnt afford them, so i had to opt for the " look like a fat gluttony bloke " lessers of 2 evils i thought , i even used the staff discount ( that i have been told i can use ) and got 20% off them

they are hidden in the van, as the mrs will go mad at me if she knew i had got them

It wont be for a bit

I was in a store cleaning the windows as the store was shutting and they put out a box full of them 60p ( or 2 for £1 ) Lindt melting moments ( Filled snowflake chocolate ) with a sticker on them 5p

IDShot_540x540.jpg

I grabbed the box and took it to the till it turned out they had 37 ( i honestly thought it would only have 15 in it ) of them in the box of course i didnt want to look like i couldnt afford them, so i had to opt for the " look like a fat gluttony bloke " lessers of 2 evils i thought , i even used the staff discount ( that i have been told i can use ) and got 20% off them

they are hidden in the van, as the mrs will go mad at me if she knew i had got them
    Mmmmm look lovely.

What annoys me is "hot cross buns" available weeks (or months) before Easter weekend.
    They're called "cross buns", the "hot" prefix was because they were served hot, being freshly baked on Good Friday morning.

TOASTED tea cakes make ideal hot cross buns for atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    TOASTED tea cakes make ideal hot cross buns for atheists.
    ACORNS wrapped in foil make great Easter Eggs for squirrels

Those Reese peanut butter cream eggs look the tits

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Those Reese peanut butter cream eggs look the tits
    that reminds me, i have a Reese's peanut butter christmas gift set somewhere in the house, the mrs has hidden it from me ( though she got it for me ) no chance of eating them tonight though, she is up in the genting arena watching youngest in a school concert

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    What annoys me is "hot cross buns" available weeks (or months) before Easter weekend.
    They're called "cross buns", the "hot" prefix was because they were served hot, being freshly baked on Good Friday morning.
    On sale January 2nd in Swindon Sainsbury's.