+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hope we lose

Re: Hope we lose

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The week before the 94 Man City game we had less than 6000 for a league game v Barnet. I don't remember too much fuss back then about people only turning up for the big game a week later.
    Great times

We had 16000 v Barnet for a top of the table clash a year before. Eddie Newton got carried off. We both got promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Great times

We had 16000 v Barnet for a top of the table clash a year before. Eddie Newton got carried off. We both got promoted.
    Didn’t Rick Wright pay for the Barnet fans coaches too?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Rings a bell.

Great times

That time that Eddie Newton got carried off at the end of the season. I thought it was the season BEFORE we went up as Champions under Eddie May. Or is my memory playing tricks with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    That time that Eddie Newton got carried off at the end of the season. I thought it was the season BEFORE we went up as Champions under Eddie May. Or is my memory playing tricks with me?
    Sorry you are right it was the season before 1992. I had a date and didn’t invade the pitch. My mate was tamping cos we had to go. I got sticky fingers but it was no consolation to my mate.

Don’t think it was the last game of season but it was the end of Eddies loan. We were 3-0 up then their left back smashed a free kick on from about 40 yards. Sure it was Easter Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I believe he did Bazza me ol gr8 m8

Iv been a city fan since i was 13 im now 51 is that log enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    I'd leaf it
    They'll find another stick to beat you with
    They wood not believe you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I'd leaf it
    Yule have to repeat that or we may not twig what you're barking on about.

You say that you have been a city fan for 38 years but that cant be true because you are advocating that 'your' team should lose a match so that the opposition fans can have a nice day out at Man City at our expense. No city fan would state that.

Replay tickets go on general sale tomorrow morning at 10am.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I'd leaf it
    Comedy Gold!

Yes lets all turn up for the big games bring on Man City i say so the plastic fans can turn up for it as, a lot off post on here say cant wait to see Man City and their big name players well its Cardiff City u should be watching not the big team and their players.

mmm its gone quite so do you want to watch carediff city or Man City one thinks some off you that slags off a post dont even come to games , but just bring on the big names big clubs all talk and dont watch the city.

o and yes op i was at the games you are talking about, Eddie Newton as to go down as one off the best loan signings we have made in my 38 year off being a City fan , how many off u that slag off my post was watching the city then . mmmmmm

o and yes op i was at the games you are talking about, Eddie Newton as to go down as one off the best loan signings we have made in my 38 year off being a City fan , how many off u that slag off my post was watching the city then . mmmmmm
    I was there. You're trying to big yourself up as the greatest fan ever, yawn. mmmmmmm.

Great times

Eddie Newton didn't play in that promotion team. He played the season before that. 91-92. It was my last year in Cardiff.

Are you talking about the Barnet game when we won 3-1? I'll never forget their goal. It was a rocket of a free kick.

Yes lets all turn up for the big games bring on Man City i say so the plastic fans can turn up for it as, a lot off post on here say cant wait to see Man City and their big name players well its Cardiff City u should be watching not the big team and their players.
    Do you ever want the club to be successful you complete moron ? Clearly our fan base isn't that big. When the big boys come to town, obviously the casual fan wants to come. I take it you never want us to get promoted or win anything ? Rather 'the good old days' in the third tier do you ? Absolute tool. If YOU enjoy going down and spending YOUR money out of YOUR choice, shut up and don't worry about who else is paying.

Hope we lose to Mansfield so their fans get the chance to play Man City as their fans deserve it, I think if we did win then the loyal fans like my self that turned up on Saturday should get free tickets for the Man City game and the club charge the plastic fans more money to cover the cost off the free tickets. Rant over
    cmon you stags

No as i know Dai hunt as been going for longer he is a true Blue Bird then me im just saying that some off the ones trying to say they are Cardiff through and Through have not even seen the city in the old 4th tear of football, iv seen the bad and seen the good times so i dont give a **** for games like Man City anymore i like it when the plastics dont turn up. i would like to see a full ground for every game not just because we are playing Man City.

Well you are a plastic CCMB message Boarder, you only joined in September. Where’ve you been?