+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stag Do to Edinburgh

Re: Stag Do to Edinburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Bluebird View Post
    Seriously the lassies in the type of clubs we like to visit on a stag do carry many a McGerm
    You buy their flights, they pay for your lady action. Simples
    I'd prefer the money.

Give them your sort code and bank details, did it on a stag to Berlin recently - no problem.

Give them your sort code and bank details, did it on a stag to Berlin recently - no problem.
    I wasn't really thinking of logistics and practicalities. More that you're dealing with a group of young guys and chances are at least one of them will be slow in sending either his passport details accurately or the payment or both. If you get away with it though, then fair enough.

And then you get a fun evening of entering everyone's details to the ryanair website...

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Don't forget to visit The Burke and Hare pub while you are there, best pub in Edinburgh.
    https://www.edinburghguide.com/venue/burkeandharepub

A lot of the best pubs in Edinburgh are sadly long gone, The Meridian, The Gunner, The Volunteer and best of all was the Vietnam.

A lot of the best pubs in Edinburgh are sadly long gone, The Meridian, The Gunner, The Volunteer and best of all was the Vietnam.
    I’ve been to Edinburgh at least 5 times on egg long-weekends and two hols there with the missus but I can’t remember any names of the pubs up there

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    I’ve been to Edinburgh at least 5 times on egg long-weekends and two hols there with the missus but I can’t remember any names of the pubs up there
    I have been a few times, in fact loads, the only thing I remember was a vodka bar that mainly sold vodka and the architecture was quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I have been a few times, in fact loads, the only thing I remember was a vodka bar that mainly sold vodka and the architecture was quite nice.
    Nicer than Glasgow though, that makes Syria look like a 5star destination!!

Glasgow is great for a weekend on the piss, a lot more pubs there than in Edinburgh, both cities are up there among my favourite places to visit.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...lose-1-3164535
    Sounds like it was a lively boozer 😂

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What's the simple way around getting someone you've never met to send you money?

Is it as simple as saying "everyone books their own flights"?
    Well, youngsters these days all use phones.
    Amazing things. Get on WhatsApp and put everyone in one nice big chat. Put any details in there so everyone can see...

"Details of flight are....

Money wanted by..."

We only did it this way as we saved on a larger booking..if people prefer to do it differently then that is obviously fine too.

He asked, seems like I've given a different opinion to every one else, but I answered with my own opinion. Can't believe this board at times

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...lose-1-3164535
    Sounds like it was a lively boozer ��
    We had a great time there, almost everyone in there had a razor scar on their face but they were a friendly bunch and loved us Welsh lads.

Glasgow is great for a weekend on the piss, a lot more pubs there than in Edinburgh, both cities are up there among my favourite places to visit.
    Readily agree with that comment. Glasgow is great for a major piss up with the lads and the pubs are a lot more tolerant with boisterous behaviour. Edinburgh can be a bit genteel in comparison in some bars. Hence the visits into Leith.