+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next up. Cardiff v Sunderland

Next up. Cardiff v Sunderland

The Bluebirds are live on Sky with a 12:30pm kick at CCS on Saturday.

C:WindowsTempphpCC1C.tmpCardiff are looking to stop a four game losing run when Sunderland come to south Wales on Saturday.

The Black Cats are managed by former Wales boss Chris Coleman who is sure to get a warm welcome. Hopefully that's all he will get with Cardiff needing to keep all three points for themselves.

Cardiff, who have lost the last four league games, should see bottom of the table Sunderland as a chance to end that run and re-ignite their automatic promotion hopes with a win. But even though they have only won four games all season, Sunderland have picked up three of those victories on the road.

The game is live on Sky with a 12:30pm kick off.

More previews and comment to follow as the game gets closer.

Re: Next up. Cardiff v Sunderland

If he doesn't get a rousing chorus of "YOU JACK BASTARD" I'm going to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If he doesn't get a rousing chorus of "YOU JACK BASTARD" I'm going to be disappointed.
    Hmm I suppose he should really in the interest of fairness and being back in league football.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Hmm I suppose he should really in the interest of fairness and being back in league football.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I have a feeling all those fickle Welsh City fans will have lost their Coleman loyalty badges anyway , if they were there to start with , my guess is it became muted during the brief glory era .

One of the reason why I stopped going to the Welsh games was the "", we love wales thing" when it suited , and only for certain players / people , how you can abuse a player coming on to win a game for you, is beyond me .

To be fair during the glory era folk did calm down, however its sure to rise again as the team falters and they revert to the premiership sofa watch .

Club football and its misery forever and true City fans

This a real “banana skin” of a game.

Don t be surprised if we get “nil point”