Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
Diets are diets and they are fine, however you should probably trust serious medically backed research if trying to fight disease rather than dietitians and quacks with flaky research that they crow barred in to make it look like science. Not than anybody here said that, just underlying that difference.

People can suffer with the onset of diabetes for 10 years or more before being properly diagnosed. Those that go so long normally have a stroke 1st! Whilst you can not reverse or improve your insulin levels by a diet and exercise, obviously improving your diet and exercise means the insulin levels you produce are sufficient to tackle the blood sugar levels.

For all those coconut oil lovers, this is a fantastic documentary that is on Youtube. For a revolutionary anarchist like myself its where i am going to retire too, if the diabetes doesn't kill me first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Coconut_Revolution

The Coconut Revolution is a 2001 multi-award winning documentary film about the struggle of the indigenous peoples of Bougainville Island during the Bougainville Civil War. The movement is described as the "world's first successful eco-revolution"

Good post,