+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump getting more deranged...

Trump getting more deranged...

I was quite amused when he got the presidency, but he's getting beyond a joke now.

Trump decries immigrants from 'shithole countries' coming to US...
    http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/11/po...ump/index.html

Donald Trump has confirmed he has cancelled his trip to London to open the new US embassy, saying he does not want to cut the ribbon as he considers the building's relocation a "bad deal".
    https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...ondon-11204052

Re: Trump getting more deranged...

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    I was quite amused when he got the presidency, but he's getting beyond a joke now.

Donald Trump has confirmed he has cancelled his trip to London to open the new US embassy, saying he does not want to cut the ribbon as he considers the building's relocation a "bad deal".
    https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...ondon-11204052
    I'm the opposite, it's getting funnier with every strop. He can't have long left though, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I'm the opposite, it's getting funnier with every strop. He can't have long left though, surely?
    I can see him lasting full term. He's good for the republicans, he'll sign anything they put in front of him so they can quietly get things done while he makes a big distraction putting his foot in it elsewhere. They've accidentally struck gold.

A bit rich for people on here to condemn him - Every week people down the city sing about sh1tholes ? , the fact that a US president thinks the same - is a ringing endorsement .....

Oh Engerland,,,is full of .....
    Always sh1t on the English side of the bridge etc etc etc
    The funiest defence of someone I’ve ever seen. It’s almost like one of the most powerful men in the western world should be held to a higher standard than a load of pissed up simpletons.

New York knows him, New York hates him..
    DTVQZKOWAAAJUij.jpg

Perhaps he's too polite to say he didn't fancy visiting a "shithole country"?

Gutted for the professional protesters TBH.
    They would have had a feel day.

Looks like the 'special relationship' is going to take some healing.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Nice story, more fake news unfortunately.

"In regards to Senator Durbin's accusation, we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically"

Tom Cotton

Arkansas Senator

https://www.cotton.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=866

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I hope you are not calling the good people of the Canton Stand "p1ssed up simpletons" - blimey are you are as bad / good / accurate as Trump when it comes to name calling... #metosnowflake , people of the Canton stand - I suggest Group counselling and music therapy using a drum..... oh hang on - they do that already ....
    I’m calling all of us who go pissee up simpletons, try not to be so precious.

Online debate on ccmb:

Person 1: I think the president should be above calling other countries shit holes

Person 2: why are you so offended snowflake

This place has turned into the shit hole of the Internet 😷

I like his straight shooting and he’s right, the countries he was talking about are shit holes.

Go Donald!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

"In regards to Senator Durbin's accusation, we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically"

Tom Cotton

Arkansas Senator

Hold the front page, Senator Tom 'who?' Cotton has spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Hold the front page, Senator Tom 'who?' Cotton has spoken!
    Cotton and his colleague were at the meeting in question. They are material witnesses.

Cotton and his colleague were at the meeting in question. They are material witnesses.
    So were others in the meeting. Given that world leaders and the UN have spoken out, maybe there is something to it.

Let's see if they retract and apologise.

So six senators attended the meeting, five Republicans and a Democrat. The Democrat confirmed his use of language. One Republican confirmed to another Republican senator who spoke on the record but the attendee formally said he passed on his thoughts to Trump privately. Two Republicans produced a joint statement suggesting that they have a memory retention of less than 24 hours and two others have refused to comment. The White House press team was unable to deny his behaviour.

None have denied it but on the basis of one Senator's seemingly lack of attention to detail gluey concludes fake news. I would redo the footings if he wants to keep that fence upright as it must be almost horizontal.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So six senators attended the meeting, five Republicans and a Democrat. The Democrat confirmed his use of language. One Republican confirmed to another Republican senator who spoke on the record but the attendee formally said he passed on his thoughts to Trump privately. Two Republicans produced a joint statement suggesting that they have a memory retention of less than 24 hours and two others have refused to comment. The White House press team was unable to deny his behaviour.

None have denied it but on the basis of one Senator's seemingly lack of attention to detail gluey concludes fake news. I would redo the footings if he wants to keep that fence upright as it must be almost horizontal.
    The only people who have spoken on the record are the two Senators who issued an official press release.

The only people who have spoken on the record are the two Senators who issued an official press release.
    If you say so!

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) told the Post and Courier that his South Carolina colleague Sen. Lindsey Graham, who attended the meeting, told him Trump’s reported comments were “basically accurate.”

If you say so!

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) told the Post and Courier that his South Carolina colleague Sen. Lindsey Graham, who attended the meeting, told him Trump’s reported comments were “basically accurate.”
    So somebody told somebody who told somebody that Trump’s reported comments were basically accurate. Right

So somebody told somebody who told somebody that Trump’s reported comments were basically accurate. Right
    And you are building a fake news denial that has been accepted across the globe as accurate on the amnesia of two Republican senators. There is a risk that some people might begin to doubt some of your other claims if you are not too careful!

And you are building a fake news denial that has been accepted across the globe as accurate on the amnesia of two Republican senators. There is a risk that some people might begin to doubt some of your other claims if you are not too careful!
    Accepted as accurate based on media reports ...

Tom Cotton

Arkansas Senator

Oh please, "we do not recall"? That's just a weak as **** way to slime out of it when it becomes the accepted truth that he said it. Which it has.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politi...ton/index.html

Accepted as accurate based on media reports ...
    Based on definitive testimony from someone in the room. On video.

So yeah, "media reports".

Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    They would have had a feel day
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Huh?
    Dam, looks like I've been court out. I thought I got off scotch free.... I should of been more careful but rest to sure I'm not phased by this mister meaner

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Dam, looks like I've been court out. I thought I got off scotch free.... I should of been more careful but rest to sure I'm not phased by this mister meaner

Sorry to make you an escaped goat